get ready to pay UN Climate tax, thank Obama

dogtowner

Staff member
I think I'll be ill

why does Obama hate America ?

President Obama's team of negotiators at the United Nations Climate Change Conference may agree to a tax on foreign currency transactions, designed to pay for a "Green Climate Fund," that would fall disproportionately on American travellers and businesses, according to a group attending the conference that is skeptical of the UN position on global warming.

Negotiators at the conference are considering "a new tax on every foreign currency transaction in the world," according to the Center for a Constructive Alternative (CFACT). "Every time you travel abroad, you'll have to pay a climate tax," explains CFACT, the group that released the "Climategate" emails. "More importantly, every time we import goods, every time we export our fine products (think jobs) we will do so with a climate tax skimming off the top."

European countries would evade much of the tax burden, however, because "transactions within the Eurozone won't have to pay this new tax."
CFACT suggests that Obama is open to implementing this tax and similar policies in the absence of a full climate treaty, which would require congressional approval. "We have learned that while many have discounted this conference, knowing that a full climate treaty is difficult to achieve especially with a U.S. Senate that will not vote to ratify," CFACT says. "Obama and his fellow climate travelers are working around the Senate and planning to stick America with the bill."

Werbung:
I Knew it!!! All this Campaign promises are just pure B.S! Let me refreash your memory

When Bill Clinton used this same crap speech he raised gas and engery taxes. Even Jimmy Carter used B.S campaign speeches back in 1976. Never trust a democrat! They will just Rat on you. Remember,,
DEM-O-RATS!
demorats_tshirt-p235782248114602225z8nyv_400.jpg

Well if Obama dopes hate America he is in very good company

Huge numbers of people do.

And what is wrong with doing to stuff to slow the rate of climate change?

Oh, hang on, you believe all that big polluting business funded 'research' which says climate change in't a probem don't you?

Well if Obama dopes hate America he is in very good company

Huge numbers of people do.

And what is wrong with doing to stuff to slow the rate of climate change?

Oh, hang on, you believe all that big polluting business funded 'research' which says climate change in't a probem don't you?

this does nothing to alter climate at all, its just taking money for nothing.

this does nothing to alter climate at all, its just taking money for nothing.

funny you say that , but yet I bet you have no clue at all what the funds would actuly go to...

then again if pumping tons of Pullution and Co2 into the air does nothing to it like you think...then not like you could expect anything else to change the climate...bet your still waiting to find out if there really is a hole in the ozone....

American big business is one of the world's biggest polluters. Their friends in the White House agree to work with their friends in the crooked science labs to tell you that they are doing nothing wrong so they should not be stopped from pollutiing the world.

American people have the reputation for being extremely gullible and they don't get more gullible than this.

The ice caps do keep shrinking at unprecedented rates though. Maybe Anmerican crooks running big oil, big pharma etc should tell them to slow down

funny you say that , but yet I bet you have no clue at all what the funds would actuly go to...

then again if pumping tons of Pullution and Co2 into the air does nothing to it like you think...then not like you could expect anything else to change the climate...bet your still waiting to find out if there really is a hole in the ozone....

I do know where the money is to go. Proponents admit it will not have any effect.
I have no issues with reducing pollution but I know that industry has been working (and spending money) to reduce it for decades. Not because of the EPA but because if something is being released it means they have spent money with no recoup. The profit motive is a powerful incentive.

I do know where the money is to go. Proponents admit it will not have any effect.
I have no issues with reducing pollution but I know that industry has been working (and spending money) to reduce it for decades. Not because of the EPA but because if something is being released it means they have spent money with no recoup. The profit motive is a powerful incentive.

Profit is powerful...thats why doing whats right for the environment and peoples health losses to them.

Werbung:
This is one of the reasons why the TEA PARTY people will put more dems out of office. Were FED UP with the same old political story.

Back