Get Rich Quick Reparations Schemes

mark francis

I don't blame blacks for supporting the idea of being paid millions of dollars for being black, under the guise that all blacks deserve the money because of atrocities against blacks years, decades, or centuries in the past. But are such payments justified? Under God's guidance, the great-great-great grandsons of bad white people, as well as children of immigrants, blacks, mulattoes, and other ethnic groups, are never required to pay black people billions of dollars for being of the same race as the victims of past atrocities. Modern calls from the left for reparation payments to blacks are not just and are driven by greed, politics, and racist bias.

After Reparations Study Suggests $151 Million for Each African American, Experts Say Money Alone Isn't Enough (newsweek.com)

After Reparations Study Suggests $151 Million for Each African American, Experts Say Money Alone Isn't Enough

BY JACOB JARVIS ON 7/17/20 AT 12:15 PM EDT

While debates around reparations for the descendants of slaves often focus on costs of such action, advocates believe discussions must also address other efforts for systemic change.

Werbung:
I don't blame blacks for supporting the idea of being paid millions of dollars for being black, under the guise that all blacks deserve the money because of atrocities against blacks years, decades, or centuries in the past. But are such payments justified? Under God's guidance.
What guidance does God gave over the government today. You've gone loopy.
the great-great-great grandsons of bad white people, as well as children of immigrants, blacks, mulattoes, and other ethnic groups, are never required to pay black people billions of dollars for being of the same race as the victims of past atrocities. Modern calls from the left for reparation payments to blacks are not just and are driven by greed, politics, and racist bias.
No it's called social justice. You don't mind white guys getting lick but not blacks. You racist hypocrite.
After Reparations Study Suggests $151 Million for Each African American, Experts Say Money Alone Isn't Enough (newsweek.com)

After Reparations Study Suggests $151 Million for Each African American, Experts Say Money Alone Isn't Enough

While debates around reparations for the descendants of slaves often focus on costs of such action, advocates believe discussions must also address other efforts for systemic change.

Read this and don't mention your racism again, you post.

I don't blame blacks for supporting the idea of being paid millions of dollars for being black, under the guise that all blacks deserve the money because of atrocities against blacks years, decades, or centuries in the past. But are such payments justified? Under God's guidance, the great-great-great grandsons of bad white people, as well as children of immigrants, blacks, mulattoes, and other ethnic groups, are never required to pay black people billions of dollars for being of the same race as the victims of past atrocities. Modern calls from the left for reparation payments to blacks are not just and are driven by greed, politics, and racist bias.

Just something I forgot.
In the military in vietnam, the proportion of black soldiers was greater than those at home. They were considered cannon fodder.
My point is, you don't mind them working and paying taxes, great wealth was accrued through slavery and love sending them to die at greater numbers than whites. But when it comes to helping them, nosiree.
He's just another black guy trying to bludge on us white taxpayers.
Good little republican racists like you pour your hatred out at every opportunity. You make me sick.

What guidance does God gave over the government today. You've gone loopy.
No it's called social justice. You don't mind white guys getting lick but not blacks. You racist hypocrite.
Should blacks pay reparations to the descendants of white guys who died in the Civil War to set slaves free?

god is against reparations? where does it say that?

oh wait, that's right, god is in FAVOR of slavery, so of course he doesn't support it.

Should blacks pay reparations to the descendants of white guys who died in the Civil War to set slaves free?

no, because the soldiers volunteered to serve (unlike slaves who were slaves against their will) and it wasn't just "to set the slaves free", it was to preserve the union.

god is against reparations? where does it say that?

oh wait, that's right, god is in FAVOR of slavery, so of course he doesn't support it.
God does not encourage Christians to sue the descendants of those who did Christians wrong hundreds of years ago.

no, because the soldiers volunteered to serve (unlike slaves who were slaves against their will) and it wasn't just "to set the slaves free", it was to preserve the union.
Far too many leftists still hate whites and republicans who gave so much to set slaves free.

I'm for reparations. Just for the sport of it.

We could hand every single black person $50,000 and it will change little. What is some ghetto black guy(average IQ 80) going to do with that money? Buy a $50,000 car?

I guarantee it will never ever change the victim industry. They will argue it was too little too late.

Politically it could be a good thing. It would piss white people off.

Just something I forgot.
In the military in vietnam, the proportion of black soldiers was greater than those at home. They were considered cannon fodder.
My point is, you don't mind them working and paying taxes, great wealth was accrued through slavery and love sending them to die at greater numbers than whites. But when it comes to helping them, nosiree.
He's just another black guy trying to bludge on us white taxpayers.
Good little republican racists like you pour your hatred out at every opportunity. You make me sick.

If slavery was so profitable why was the south so economically backward compared to the north? you may not know this but there was no slavery in the north.

What percentage of white people in America had ancestors who owned slaves? Do you know? 90%? Tell me genius. Are the ancestors of European immigrants who came here after the civil war responsible for slavery?

You are out of your depth.

FYI republican party was formed to end slavery. A republican president ended slavery.

You are an ignorant moron!

I'm for reparations. Just for the sport of it.

We could hand every single black person $50,000 and it will change little. What is some ghetto black guy(average IQ 80) going to do with that money? Buy a $50,000 car?

I guarantee it will never ever change the victim industry. They will argue it was too little too late.

Politically it could be a good thing. It would piss white people off.
I grew up white and poor, but I did not blame my poverty on abuses my ancestors may have experienced hundreds of years ago. I think those sorts of accusations are stupid.

Werbung:
Far too many leftists still hate whites and republicans who gave so much to set slaves free.

how many do? list some names.

bt you can't and won't.

ps - it was liberals who fought against slavery. republicans were the libtards of the day. now republicans are the conservatives, like the slaveholders were :)

Back