Gingrich to black people: paychecks, not food aid

steveox

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich said Thursday he is willing to go before the NAACP and urge blacks to demand paychecks, not food stamps.
Gingrich told a town hall meeting at a senior center in Plymouth, N.H., that if the NAACP invites him to its annual convention this year, he'd go there and talk about "why the African-American community should demand paychecks and not be satisfied with food stamps."
He also said he'd pitch a new Social Security program aimed at helping young people, particularly African-American males, who he said get the smallest return on Social Security.
Gingrich routinely lambasts President Barack Obama as the "best food stamp president in American history." He also has spoken previously about welcoming an invitation from the NAACP to speak and has been critical of GOP candidates who have not accepted such an invitation.
The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People had no immediate comment on Gingrich's remarks. His campaign spokesman, R.C. Hammond, said the former Georgia congressman has often said the GOP needs to be inclusive of all Americans.

http://news.yahoo.com/gingrich-black-people-paychecks-not-food-aid-234405279.html

Hes right! Why do blacks rob 7-11s? They didnt go in for the food in beer,,They went for the cash register

Werbung:
[Gingrich] said he'd pitch a new Social Security program...
Bowl-of-Stupid.jpg

Did you have these for Breakfast GenSeneca?
OBama-Os-Cereal_92BB54A4.jpg
obama-waffles-01.jpg

For Lunch
0,,6535452,00.jpg

And For Dinner
3597984255_7d5d02675a.jpg

burgers%20007.jpg

Did you Drink This?
obama_aide.jpg

Did you pay it with These?
obama-bucks.jpg

well more like 4+ when Obama ran but no mystery, those votes bought several times over.

yea has nothing to do with the racism against them by your party...and people like the nut job above.

You have a guy who wants to be president basicly saying all blacks just want evrything free...and then you wounder why maybe alot of them don't take kindly to the racist bullshit. Why can't Newt the the rest like him just go out and call them N.......I mean its what they really seem to want to do. Little wounder boy here Steve I am sure will.

yea has nothing to do with the racism against them by your party...and people like the nut job above.

You have a guy who wants to be president basicly saying all blacks just want evrything free...and then you wounder why maybe alot of them don't take kindly to the racist bullshit. Why can't Newt the the rest like him just go out and call them Niggers...I mean its what they really seem to want to do. Little wounder boy here Steve I am sure will.

you defend Adrea for stating the obvious and blast Noot for dolng the same ? even my affluant black friend admits that why shouldn't blacks take whats offered. and he convinced me that they don't much believe anyu of them so why not take the bait ? perhaps if Price were not the only black person in MINN you would have a better feel for why they do what they do. Richmond VA offers a whole other perspective.

yea has nothing to do with the racism against them by your party...
It's the Democrat party, and people like you, who support poilcies of racial discrimination and it's only radical Lefitsts, like you, who think government treating everyone equally, regardless of skin color, is racist.

...and then you wounder why maybe alot of them don't take kindly to the racist bullshit.
Actually, I wonder why they put up with all the racism from the Left.
Why can't Newt the the rest like him just go out and call them Niggers...I mean its what they really seem to want to do.
You mean like anytime a black person leaves the Democrat plantation and supports Republicans... The Left immediately begins using racial slurs against such people, calling them "house negroes", "token negroes" and "uncle Tom's".

runaways-tpc.jpg

Werbung:
That is pretty disgusting, even coming from you Stevox!
What a bunch of racist A. . H. . remarks and "comics!
Sick!

dems were responsible for Steve's example and continue more of the same to this day. its a leftist thing. some animals are more equal than others.

Back