Giuliani Is Everyone's Worst Nightmare

Truth-Bringer

Article from a conservative pastor:

by Chuck Baldwin
September 21, 2007

Former New York City Mayor and Republican Presidential contender Rudy Giuliani said this week that he was "liberals' worst nightmare." However, the truth is, Rudy Giuliani is everyone's worst nightmare.

That Rudy Giuliani is currently trying to cast himself as a conservative is beyond laughable--it is hilarious. This is a man who is unabashedly pro-abortion. He has been seen walking down Fifth Avenue with thousands of homosexuals demanding "gay rights." He himself is a cross-dresser. He has had numerous marriages and only God knows how many sexual affairs. He has been one of the country's most radical proponents of gun control. He made New York a sanctuary city for illegal aliens and is a strong proponent of amnesty for illegal aliens. As a prosecutor, his abuse of power and disregard for law are legendary. (See http://www.lewrockwell.com/roberts/roberts208.html )

In addition, Rudy Giuliani is a senior partner in the law firm that "represents CITGO, the oil company controlled by Venezuela's anti-American and terrorist-supporting ruler Hugo Chavez." Giuliani's law firm also acts "as the exclusive legal counsel for Cintra, the Spanish firm that has been granted the right to operate a toll road in the Trans-Texas Corridor (TTC) project."

(Please read Cliff Kincaid's entire column for more on Giuliani's shady and untoward activities at http://www.newswithviews.com/Kincaid/cliff149.htm )

Yes, my friends, the umbilical cord connecting the SPP, NAFTA Superhighway and burgeoning North American Union is also connected to Rudy Giuliani.

Yet, Rudy Giuliani wants people to believe that he is "liberals' worst nightmare"? Who is he kidding? Giuliani is a liberal. Actually, Rudy Giuliani is worse than a liberal. He is a liberal that likes to hurt people. I tell you the truth, Rudy Giuliani scares me far more than Hillary Clinton does. Far more. I'll say it right here: if the 2008 Presidential election comes down to Hillary vs. Giuliani, Hillary is the "lesser of two evils." That's how bad Giuliani is.

Any Christian who would vote for Rudy Giuliani needs to check out his or her salvation. And before a conservative could vote for Giuliani, he would have to surrender every conviction and principle he ever held.

As for the Republican Party, if it nominates Rudy Giuliani as its Presidential candidate next year, conservatism will be forever vanquished from the Party. George W. Bush has already just about destroyed conservatism within the GOP. A Giuliani nomination would finish the job.

Rudy Giuliani likes to paint himself as being tough on terrorism. The truth is, Rudy Giuliani is a warmonger. A Giuliani Presidency would mean an expansion of military interventionism and preemptive war like you can't imagine. One can call me what one wants, but I am warning the American people, just as Dietrich Bonhoeffer and Martin Niemoller tried to warn the German people about Hitler: Rudy Giuliani is a monster. Anyone who is paying attention knows this is true.

For example, just two days ago, Giuliani urged expanding NATO to include Australia, India, Israel, Japan, and Singapore, along with "a whole group of others that we could put on that list." As originally designed, NATO's purpose was to counterbalance the former Soviet Union's influence in Europe. However, Giuliani wants to expand NATO into a "global body." He also said he wants to "redouble" the war in Afghanistan. He further said the U.S. should consider the possibility of a "large war with a nation state." So, could Giuliani be planning a preemptive "large war" with other countries? One can only wonder.

Furthermore, if anyone thinks that George W. Bush is obsessed with domestic spying and surveillance, just wait until Giuliani becomes President. You can count on him pressing his anti-Fourth Amendment and anti-Second Amendment agendas to the nth degree through all sorts of executive orders and signing statements.

You can also expect amnesty for illegal aliens to be quickly achieved under a Giuliani administration, along with the completion of the North American Union and NAFTA Superhighway. Of course, this will also be the case if Hillary is elected President, except that if Hillary is leading the charge, many will oppose it; whereas if Giuliani leads the charge, they won't.

This brings up the other thing that makes a Giuliani Presidency so dangerous: the total lack of resistance that rank-and-file conservatives (including Christians) have demonstrated when Republicans control the White House. Absent resistance from his own party and from grassroots conservatives, a Giuliani administration would be left free to perpetrate radical fascist and imperialistic policies completely unfettered.

Everything about Rudy Giuliani smacks of fraud, indecency, greed, and power-lust. Even the wave of 9/11, which Giuliani is riding to the Presidential election, is fraught with duplicity. In fact, New York City firefighters are so fearful their former mayor might succeed in his quest to become President that they came out against his candidacy in a dramatic video. I urge all my readers to watch this moving video presentation. See it at http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=3367581&page=1

Yes, Rudy Giuliani is a nightmare all right. But not just for liberals. He is a nightmare for conservatives, Christians, independents, constitutionalists, and for people the world over. Furthermore, Rudy Giuliani is a threat to freedom, constitutional government, the rule of law, traditional morality, and to national sovereignty and independence. As I said, Rudy Giuliani is everyone's worst nightmare.

Link

Werbung:
But Guilliani could very well at least win the republican nomination. And you know why? Because the republican party is built on a platform of hypocrisy!
Their supporters have learned to ignore facts and cling to sound-bites ...bush just spent the last 6 years playing them like a grand-piano!

I said it before ...to many republicans ...its like a game ...he's my guy ..and thats all that matters. Its why I said if Bin laden shaved and put on a suit and tie and claim he's a republican ...they would rally behind him. Its party first ...and country second!

And its even worse now where they are teaching their supporteres to blindly back any war ...just make sure they don't have to fight it!!

Bush has paved the way for a brand new generation of chicken-hawks!!

Guilliani ..a man who claim to want war ...is one of 2 candidate presently in the race who has ..never been to Iraq (last time I checked)!! Whats worse he has enriched himself from this very war.

Heres why I won't vote ...demcocrats are too dam weak.

All the facts you mentioned ...is easily accessible ..I'll bet you if Guillini wins his democratic opponent won't mention any of it in a debate!!

bereal... I always love it whenever anyone can get in the word chicken-hawks!:D

The other thing that really cracks me up is that he probably will get the Republican nomination and except for the war... he's pretty much a closet Liberal.

It's always a better day when we see the neo-con far right loosing its strangle hold even on their own candidates...

bereal... I always love it whenever anyone can get in the word chicken-hawks!:D

"Chicken-hawks" is the dumbest talking point the left has come up with yet. So what if some people who voted for the war on the right have never been to war themselves? What unit did Hillary serve in? She authorized to send us to war.

You just don't get it. All military personnel want is for the support of the American people. You can disagree with the politics and the reasons provided for going into the war, but you should still hope that the soldiers, Marines, airmen, and guardsmen are all sucessful on their missions.

We want our military to quit being used as a tool for the corporations and top world financiers. Until we the people regain sovereignty of our military, we should not support it, especially the leaders.

"Chicken-hawks" is the dumbest talking point the left has come up with yet. So what if some people who voted for the war on the right have never been to war themselves? What unit did Hillary serve in? She authorized to send us to war

Chicken Hawk is a very well coined-pharse!! And I know it stings ...why? Because its true. Your rat cowards who wage war from your arm-chairs!

No not everybody who votes for or supports war is a chicken hawk. Sometimes war is necessary. Its those that helps promote war at all cost. Those who sabre rattle at the drop of a hat to go to war....know fully well they would never have to face any danger!!

You think we should attack Iran now.... your a chicken hawk!!

If I think my country was fighting a just or necessary war ...and my country needed men to fight that war ...I would go to help defend my country. I wouldn't sit back and say ...well somebody else volunteered ...the army made its quota!!

The holy grail for chicken-hawks is to get mexicans to fight for them. Allow the mexicans to get citizenship if they they first serve in the army ..thats what a chicken hawk wants.

It was amazing the clamour over Pat Tillman going into the millitary. Its like duh-huh ...he's American ..isn't he?

Bring back the freaking draft ...and watch how quick we get out of Iraq!

Watch the video of the older generation of CHICKEN-HAWKS: http://youtube.com/watch?v=BnvVEDWgb98

Now here comes the next generation of CHICKEN-HAWKS: http://youtube.com/watch?v=cNEA00yTEk8

Here the repetitive talking points .."fight them over there so we don't have to fight them here" ...?

Here they are literally at a war rally.... at millitary age ...and not serving!!

Thats what CHICKEN HAWKS do bud!!

We want our military to quit being used as a tool for the corporations and top world financiers. Until we the people regain sovereignty of our military, we should not support it, especially the leaders.
This will never stop ...as long as we have chicken-hawks!

"Chicken-hawks" is the dumbest talking point the left has come up with yet.

When I think of chicken-hawks I always think of Rummy & Dick who dodged any service at all... and George who barely showed up in the Texas Air National Guard between helping campaign for his dad's friends and bobbing and weaving around drug tests... while they saw fit to "swift boat" a highly decorated Purple Heart officer that volunteered to serve in combat in country even though with all his wealth and connections he could have easily walked away like the aforementioned tough talking barnyard foul.

But that's just me... I guess George did keep us safe from Mexico invading the United States during the Vietnam War... that's something I guess?

"Chicken-hawks" is the dumbest talking point the left has come up with yet.

When I think of chicken-hawks I always think of Rummy & Dick who dodged any service at all... and George who barely showed up in the Texas Air National Guard between helping campaign for his dad's friends and bobbing and weaving around drug tests... while they saw fit to "swift boat" a highly decorated Purple Heart officer that volunteered to serve in combat in country even though with all his wealth and connections he could have easily walked away like the aforementioned tough talking barnyard foul.

But that's just me... I guess George did keep us safe from Mexico invading the United States during the Vietnam War... that's something I guess?

Yeah like I told them ...their boy sure waged a hell of a war for us in Alabama!!

After what they did to Max Cleland and John Kerry ...the hypocrites has the nerve to be ..."outrage" over the GENERAL BETRAY-US remark!!

I agree, what a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Kerry was a coward, accoring to the swift boat ads, but when another P.A.G fires back, there is outrage.
GOP calls Clinton a draft dodger, Cheney did the same exact thing, quietly pushed aside.
Guliani, he is still trying to ride his NYC Mayor on 9/11 tide. I think if anyone were to peel back the outside layer they would see a candidate running under the same platform as the incumbent. Think of him as being in the same position as Bush41-Reagan, Gore-Clinton, Guiliani-Bush. Im just gonna continue what the guy before me is doing.

Article from a conservative pastor:

by Chuck Baldwin
September 21, 2007

Former New York City Mayor and Republican Presidential contender Rudy Giuliani said this week that he was "liberals' worst nightmare." However, the truth is, Rudy Giuliani is everyone's worst nightmare.

That Rudy Giuliani is currently trying to cast himself as a conservative is beyond laughable--it is hilarious. This is a man who is unabashedly pro-abortion. He has been seen walking down Fifth Avenue with thousands of homosexuals demanding "gay rights." He himself is a cross-dresser. He has had numerous marriages and only God knows how many sexual affairs. He has been one of the country's most radical proponents of gun control. He made New York a sanctuary city for illegal aliens and is a strong proponent of amnesty for illegal aliens. As a prosecutor, his abuse of power and disregard for law are legendary. (See http://www.lewrockwell.com/roberts/roberts208.html )

Giuiliani is a cross dresser? I had no idea. As for the rest, it is supported by a blog that may or may not be accurate.

In addition, Rudy Giuliani is a senior partner in the law firm that "represents CITGO, the oil company controlled by Venezuela's anti-American and terrorist-supporting ruler Hugo Chavez." Giuliani's law firm also acts "as the exclusive legal counsel for Cintra, the Spanish firm that has been granted the right to operate a toll road in the Trans-Texas Corridor (TTC) project."

(Please read Cliff Kincaid's entire column for more on Giuliani's shady and untoward activities at http://www.newswithviews.com/Kincaid/cliff149.htm )

Now, that's scary stuff, if it is true.

Yes, my friends, the umbilical cord connecting the SPP, NAFTA Superhighway and burgeoning North American Union is also connected to Rudy Giuliani.

Yet, Rudy Giuliani wants people to believe that he is "liberals' worst nightmare"? Who is he kidding? Giuliani is a liberal. Actually, Rudy Giuliani is worse than a liberal. He is a liberal that likes to hurt people. I tell you the truth, Rudy Giuliani scares me far more than Hillary Clinton does. Far more. I'll say it right here: if the 2008 Presidential election comes down to Hillary vs. Giuliani, Hillary is the "lesser of two evils." That's how bad Giuliani is.

Any Christian who would vote for Rudy Giuliani needs to check out his or her salvation. And before a conservative could vote for Giuliani, he would have to surrender every conviction and principle he ever held.

Your definition of conservative and mine are quite different. When I hear "conservative", I think balanced budgets, fiscal responsibility, and smaller government. I'm not so sure Giuliani represents those things, either, but then no major candidate really does, other than perhaps Romney.

I hope Romney is a real conservative. There is no doubt that the rest are a bunch of liberals.

As for the Republican Party, if it nominates Rudy Giuliani as its Presidential candidate next year, conservatism will be forever vanquished from the Party. George W. Bush has already just about destroyed conservatism within the GOP. A Giuliani nomination would finish the job.

If the Republicans nominate Giuliani, which could well happen, and if only a quarter of what you have posted is correct, which it may be, then you are right: Giuliani is our worst nightmare, not because of what he stands for and believes, but because Hillary Clinton will most likely be our next president.

Werbung:
No, but he has done it repeatedly. Perhaps Giuiliani will be the next Republican to look for sex in a stall, in the woman's bathroom. http://www.progressiveu.org/164319-rudolph-giuliani-cross-dressing-hitler

Cross dressing Hitler! LOL! That's rich.

If I thought Giuilini could balance the federal budget, get us out of Iraq without leaving a civil war behind, and secure the border while wearing an evening gown and hanging out every evening in a bathroom stall, I'd still vote for him. As it is, I don't trust him to do any of the above while wearing anything.

Back