Glenn beck blind?

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
Conservative commentator Glenn Beck says he has been diagnosed with macular dystrophy, a progressive eye disorder that could cause him to go blind.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38315145?Gt1=43001

I am waiting for him to blame Obama's health care plan for it ( hope he is glad to be one of the lucky ones who have health care insurance)

But of course I hope his Dr' is a wrong as Beck normally is, and he does not. As little as I think of him, I would still not want to see that happen. Also seems he is taking it well...or trying to make it look that way. Humor is always a big defense mechanism

Werbung:
You will wait a long time if you are waiting for him to complain that its obamas fault he is going blind. But its nice to know that you are not jumping with glee that he is going blind like the liberal freak journalists (term used loosely) who was bouncing with glee at the thought of Rush having a heart attack.

also, can you give some examples of when he was wrong? I know of one time and he did have it half right, but he still pointed out that he was wrong. It was a petty stupid thing but the only thing that the obama administration could come up with.

also, can you give some examples of when he was wrong? I know of one time and he did have it half right, but he still pointed out that he was wrong. It was a petty stupid thing but the only thing that the obama administration could come up with.

when he opens his mouth normally...problem is no matter what facts are out there, you just believe him regardless. If he told you the sky was purple, you would just say, well it must be.

But of course I hope his Dr' is a wrong as Beck normally is, and he does not.

He is "normally" wrong, but you can't offer just one example. He does a one hour TV show and a three hour radio show five times a week. He has written several best selling books. Yet, you can't produce just one example of him being wrong. You could have just said you disagree with his politics.

Liberals...they say the silliest things.

when he opens his mouth normally...problem is no matter what facts are out there, you just believe him regardless. If he told you the sky was purple, you would just say, well it must be.

That is very cute but how about an actual example? Since its just every time he opens his mouth you should be able to come up with ten or twelve just off the top of your head without even bothering to research.

So please give me some examples of him being wrong.

That is very cute but how about an actual example? Since its just every time he opens his mouth you should be able to come up with ten or twelve just off the top of your head without even bothering to research.

So please give me some examples of him being wrong.

here is one easy one recent for you
http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/glenn-beck---got-google/question-1097629/

retard boy sounding like he is going to cry as he can't find something that anyone wiht half a brain would know would not exist ( but acting like its a evil plot that he can't find it)

comp so slow and laggy I can't even type right now without waiting a min for it to show up grrrr

retard boy sounding like he is going to cry as he can't find something that anyone wiht half a brain would know would not exist ( but acting like its a evil plot that he can't find it)

comp so slow and laggy I can't even type right now without waiting a min for it to show up grrrr

So he was wrong about there being footage of Byrd's filibuster of the '64 Civil Rights legislation... That's your example?

Byrd did filibuster:

http://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/minute/Civil_Rights_Filibuster_Ended.htm

That is soooooooooooo lame pocketpool.

Beck reports on thousands of issues and he slams your idiotic ideology regularly. He is very critical of your Savior. And, all you got is that.

Really pockets...you are....so %@#%$##^&$

no that he is a idiot acting like there is some conspiracy as he can't find the tape, when a logical non idiot would know why there is no tape.

Give the exact quote from Beck with a source please... I don't know of him "acting like there is some conspiracy" regarding the lack of video on Senator Byrd's filibuster. Also, Beck haters like to pretend Beck has no sense of humor, that he never jokes about anything and everything he says is spoken with a deadly serious tone... It's entirely possible he was making a joke about the lack of video but the out of context quote in written form does not lend itself to expressing the levity of his comments.

no that he is a idiot acting like there is some conspiracy as he can't find the tape, when a logical non idiot would know why there is no tape.

Your msnbc dude took a 20 second clip of Beck to make his point, but if you watched the whole hour you would understand what he was talking about was that no one who reported about his life and death spoke about the civil rights issue. Most of them did not mention the kkk exc. and so on.

He talked about it the whole hour even when he changed to other topics he kept coming back to this topic. But I think if you only look at that 30 second clip then its easy to come to the conclusion you did. I watch the show every day, I watched that day.. He read a bio of Byrd by some lib news paper person and it was glowing, then he read a bio of strom thurmond written by the same man and it sounded like satans twin brother, not one decent thing was said. I think the 30 seconds keith O clipped for you was right after reading the bio's side by side and he went into how no one reported the civil rights thing and its as though its been wiped out of American history.

do you have a "real" example of glenn beck being wrong

how about on acorn? Van Jones? Obamas marxist connections? Glenn Beck spends 4 hours a day showing the people obama's marxist connections and the seedy people he spends time with, I would think if Glenn Beck is wrong, you would want it to be on something important like this?

Your msnbc dude took a 20 second clip of Beck to make his point, but if you watched the whole hour you would understand what he was talking about was that no one who reported about his life and death spoke about the civil rights issue. Most of them did not mention the kkk exc. and so on.

He talked about it the whole hour even when he changed to other topics he kept coming back to this topic. But I think if you only look at that 30 second clip then its easy to come to the conclusion you did. I watch the show every day, I watched that day.. He read a bio of Byrd by some lib news paper person and it was glowing, then he read a bio of strom thurmond written by the same man and it sounded like satans twin brother, not one decent thing was said. I think the 30 seconds keith O clipped for you was right after reading the bio's side by side and he went into how no one reported the civil rights thing and its as though its been wiped out of American history.

do you have a "real" example of glenn beck being wrong

how about on acorn? Van Jones? Obamas marxist connections? Glenn Beck spends 4 hours a day showing the people obama's marxist connections and the seedy people he spends time with, I would think if Glenn Beck is wrong, you would want it to be on something important like this?

Its apparent pocketpool does not listen, watch, or read Glenn Beck like most lefties (yet they hate him, but no nothing about him). But he does watch MSLSD. And that hard left network tells him what to think of Beck. As is common with liberals, he is unable to think for himself.

And Pandy what you just stated about Beck outlining BO's Marxist connections must blow the minds of libs. They are so ignorant of the truth they think anyone claiming BO is a Marxist is crazy. Yet, it is apparent to anyone paying attention that he is.

May the useful idiots open their eyes and accept the truth.

Its apparent pocketpool does not listen, watch, or read Glenn Beck like most lefties (yet they hate him, but no nothing about him). But he does watch MSLSD. And that hard left network tells him what to think of Beck. As is common with liberals, he is unable to think for himself.

And Pandy what you just stated about Beck outlining BO's Marxist connections must blow the minds of libs. They are so ignorant of the truth they think anyone claiming BO is a Marxist is crazy. Yet, it is apparent to anyone paying attention that he is.

May the useful idiots open their eyes and accept the truth.

Today beck played a clip from Charlie rangle talking about msnbc. The clip is priceless please find it and post it. Rangle is shocked that a reporter from msnbc asked him a hard question and said something to the effect of. This isn't themsnbc I knew

The reporter asking the question is Tim russets son. And if you had doubts that NBC was in the dems pocket you won't after seeing the clip

I'd do it but I'm on my iPhone at a soccer game

Werbung:
Back