Glenn Beck compares dead teenagers to Hitler youth

Werbung:
Rules for Radicals:

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

Hes right! Ever wonder why the Muslims are taking over europe? Ever wonder why Middle east is on fire? Cause Muslims dont like capitolism or dictatorship. They want to live under Sharia Law! Muslims donmt like freedom,Capitolism or dictatorship is why they ousted Egyptian and Libyan governments. And Noweigans want to live under Sharia Law is why that guy killed the teens because of their liberal views. Now Norway might become conservitive in the next election just like Spain went Liberal after the train bombing.

Is that what Beck does, or are you saying that's what Anders Behring Breivik did?
That's what you and your leftist shills are doing... Who give a **** what Glenn Beck says? Not me, his statements do not affect my life, or yours, in any way.

You guys can't even put Becks statements in proper context, instead the context has been massaged to make it sound as though Beck actually said, "The slain teenagers were no better than Hitler Youth!"

But so what if that's not the case, so what if those weren't his sentiments, it makes the Left giddy with excitement to attack GB and it gives you another chance to up your "street cred" with the Leftists here on the forum by posting this partisan-hack drivel... Which you often claim is above you.

I'm beginning to wonder if there actually is any Libertarian or Conservative left in your name... Or have you renounced those silly ideologies and embraced all things Leftist as being Pragmatic?

That's what you and your leftist shills are doing... Who give a **** what Glenn Beck says? Not me, his statements do not affect my life, or yours, in any way.

You guys can't even put Becks statements in proper context, instead the context has been massaged to make it sound as though Beck actually said, "The slain teenagers were no better than Hitler Youth!"

But so what if that's not the case, so what if those weren't his sentiments, it makes the Left giddy with excitement to attack GB and it gives you another chance to up your "street cred" with the Leftists here on the forum by posting this partisan-hack drivel... Which you often claim is above you.

I'm beginning to wonder if there actually is any Libertarian or Conservative left in your name... Or have you renounced those silly ideologies and embraced all things Leftist as being Pragmatic?

Funny how when someone makes a remark about Glenn Beck, you get all hot under the collar, and you react as if it was a personal insult to every Republican!

Yet, Glenn Beck has made millions insulting YOUR President, and every person who disagree with his crazy ideas!

I do not read in any of the posts here that it was said that Glenn Beck's statement was that "the slain teenagers were no better than Hitler's youths."

Where you got that is a big question!

But his statement was just as ridiculous! He thought it is abject that any one would want to endocrinate youths into political parties. . .yet, this is exactly what he did in 2009!

Dumb is as dumb does!

Rules for Radicals:

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

Rules for Conservatives:

RULE 12B: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

In short, I think we can say both sides do that.

Funny how when someone makes a remark about Glenn Beck, you get all hot under the collar, and you react as if it was a personal insult to every Republican!
I'm not a Republican, I have no problem with insulting Republicans or the Republican party. I have even stated, on several occasions, that the Republican party should dissolve itself and leave the Democrat party as the only political party in America. Funny how you ignore these facts when trying to label anyone who disagrees with you as a Republican.

Yet, Glenn Beck has made millions insulting YOUR President, and every person who disagree with his crazy ideas!
I agree, Obama's ideas are crazy.

I do not read in any of the posts here that it was said that Glenn Beck's statement was that "the slain teenagers were no better than Hitler's youths."
Thread title: Glenn Beck compares dead teenagers to Hitler youth

That title is a contextual fabrication. Beck was clearly referring to the concept of a political indoctrination camp as being similar to the Hitler Youth, not the "dead teenagers" as alleged:

"There was a shooting at a political camp, which sounds a little like, you know, the Hitler youth. I mean, who does a camp for kids that's all about politics? Disturbing." - Beck

Where you got that is a big question!
There is no question where you got the idea that Beck was comparing the "dead teenagers to Hitler Youth", the Leftist propaganda machine spits out the template and the Leftist automatons dutifully repeat the talking points.

But his statement was just as ridiculous!
Who cares? He could claim to be a one-eye, one-horn, flying, purple people eater, it still wouldn't affect my life, or yours, in the slightest.

He thought it is abject that any one would want to endocrinate youths into political parties. . .yet, this is exactly what he did in 2009!
More fabrications... I presume you're talking about the 9/12 project:

The 9/12 Project is a volunteer based, non-partisan movement focusing on building and uniting our communities back to the place we were on 9/12/2001. Learn more about our mission to inspire individuals and groups to connect with their communities through education, service and dedication to our 9 Principles and 12 Values. - About Us Sections of the 9/12 project
I'd say not to let the truth get in the way of your Beck bashing but I know it never does.

Dumb is as dumb does!
Clearly... And "dumb" has no regard for truth.

In short, I think we can say both sides do that.
Logical Fallacy,

Two wrongs make a right: occurs when it is assumed that if one wrong is committed, another wrong will cancel it out.
With everything that's going on not only in our country, but the world, you guys can't wait to bash Beck - Why?

guys , ladies...Gen it right...you are forgetting the main rule for Gen...if it does not effect him, and he does not care...then its not important...

so what if Millions of others listen to Beck...Just ignore them...I mean whats really important is ...does Gen care what he says.

so what if Millions of others listen to Beck...
Here's Beck's statement again:

"There was a shooting at a political camp, which sounds a little like, you know, the Hitler youth. I mean, who does a camp for kids that's all about politics? Disturbing." - Beck

Explain how his statement has any bearing on your life.

What a joke.

The radicals are not the deranged killer who shot 79 or 97 or however many kids it turns out he killed, not the deranged pundit who compared the shot kids to "Hitler Youth", no, no, the "radicals" are the "leftist shills" who think Beck is nuts.

Logical Fallacy,

Two wrongs make a right: occurs when it is assumed that if one wrong is committed, another wrong will cancel it out.
My gosh. I'm sorry GenSeneca you are making a mistake, that I think like you do. I never implied two wrongs make a right. I was thinking two wrongs make two wrongs. "He who is without sin cast the first stone." Etc.
With everything that's going on not only in our country, but the world, you guys can't wait to bash Beck - Why?
Because,
1) This thread is about Beck and not about all of what's going on in the country or world. For that please read other threads.
2) Beck brings divisive hatred to the media.
3) Some people believe Norway is part of the rest of the world and things are going on there

Werbung:
Here's Beck's statement again:

Explain how his statement has any bearing on your life.

because millions of retards listen to him and make decisions based on what this idiot says...and then you know things like...the debt ceiling not being raised...happen...because they listen to idiots...But no your right just let the right wing idiots say what ever they want to there base...and never call them on it...Yep the attack was the result of Radical Islam...Just like Beck said. The kids are like the Hitler youth just like Beck says...don't question just ignore and pretend they go away.

Back