Glenn beck is right about gay marriage

PLC1

Staff member
"What difference is it to me?"

Do you believe gay marriage is a threat to the country in any way?" O'Reilly asked.

"A threat to the country? No, I don't," Beck said, laughing, adding mockingly, "Will the gays come and get us?"

Beck quoted Thomas Jefferson: "If it neither breaks my leg nor picks my pocket, what difference is it to me?"

I've often asked myself the same question, "What difference is it to me? Is gay marriage going to ruin my own heterosexual 42 year (so far) marriage?

Werbung:
Beck is often right :)

Ill stand my ground though that if they make homosexual marriage legal then they need to make polygamy legal too and marriage to anyone or anything else that a person might feel the need or desire to marry

if they do that then ill be happy

"What difference is it to me?"

I've often asked myself the same question, "What difference is it to me? Is gay marriage going to ruin my own heterosexual 42 year (so far) marriage?

is it not clear? if 2 gays love each other..then strait married couples will love each other less! If it was not for gays ..Newt would still be on his first wife :)

wait its about the bible.....if we let them marry...God will rain down a hurricane on us and I am sure rain fire down on the godless heathen US...so its about national Security

wait...I know....its about elections, winning votes at the expense of others rights and bashing people for who they love so you can get your cult to follow you , give you money and win elections to lower taxes for the Rich...Just like Jesus would do.

is it not clear? if 2 gays love each other..then strait married couples will love each other less! If it was not for gays ..Newt would still be on his first wife

wait its about the bible.....if we let them marry...God will rain down a hurricane on us and I am sure rain fire down on the godless heathen US...so its about national Security

wait...I know....its about elections, winning votes at the expense of others rights and bashing people for who they love so you can get your cult to follow you , give you money and win elections to lower taxes for the Rich...Just like Jesus would do.

Is that what you think? Lol. I think you just proved that this is the mentality that you enter into a relationship with as well. If you're so wrong about everything else, what makes you think you know what love is?

How heavy is that chip on your shoulder? Lol.

Gay marriages Are WRONG!!! It should not be part of rights. Like if you choose gay marraige then if your boss finds out youre gay he should fire you. Insurance companies should denie you cause youre a risk to get AIDS.

Gay marriages Are WRONG!!! It should not be part of rights. Like if you choose gay marraige then if your boss finds out youre gay he should fire you. Insurance companies should denie you cause youre a risk to get AIDS.

Are you serious?

If your boss finds out that you are homosexual you should be fired? Really?

and if you say insurance companies can fire you because you are homosexual and therefore you might get HIV then shouldn't they be able to fire you if you are Native or Latino because you are more prone to diabetes and gallbladder issues, and blacks because they are prone to sickle cell anemia

Hemophiliacs are also prone to HIV, should they all be fired too?

I totally disagree with your post :(

Questions should be put on your application forum
If Married what is your spouces name. if youre a guy and you put down Mr Paul then you dont get hired. Your Health Insurance application forum your spouces infomation. If its same sex you dont quilify. Sorry but its the choices you make. Theyre consequences in life on everything you do.

Questions should be put on your application forum
If Married what is your spouces name. if youre a guy and you put down Mr Paul then you dont get hired. Your Health Insurance application forum your spouces infomation. If its same sex you dont quilify. Sorry but its the choices you make. Theyre consequences in life on everything you do.

So if you marry a boy named sue then you are screwed?

Heres the thing,, Suppose the says ,,Your wife Sue is a woman right? If you say no hes a man,,then he says this interview is over thank you for comming:)

Heres the thing,, Suppose the says ,,Your wife Sue is a woman right? If you say no hes a man,,then he says this interview is over thank you for comming:)

If a woman marries a man name Sue, according to your logic here people will assume she is a lesbian and not hire her.

First off lesbians are not prone to HIV so why do you care if a lesbian is working for a company (in another thread you thought people who are homosexual should be fired because they might get HIV)

I almost think you are posting all this stuff just to get a rise out of people, you can not really think these things

Like i said,,,Theyre consequences in life on everything you do. Society has the right to reject you if they dont approve your lifestyle. You dont have to live in America,, Theres a country called France that accepts homosexualty and lesbian behavor.

Werbung:
Like i said,,,Theyre consequences in life on everything you do. Society has the right to reject you if they dont approve your lifestyle. You dont have to live in America,, Theres a country called France that accepts homosexualty and lesbian behavor.

I think most Americans are ok with homosexuals. Where some get upset is the Indoctrination in the Classroom or special rights. Other than that I think most people have a live and let live attitude

Back