Glenn Beck; Post-Brain-Surgery

Mr. Shaman

Someone should have flagged the surgeon, ahead-of-time....that Dumpy Beck's bi-polar issues are more a result of past alcohol-abuse.

He surely didn't sound all that thankful for whatever-correction was made!

Porky Limbaugh should have popped-in with (at least) ONE o' his bottles o' "happy pills".​

Werbung:
Someone should have flagged the surgeon, ahead-of-time....that Dumpy Beck's bi-polar issues are more a result of past alcohol-abuse.
So what's Marion Barry's excuse for continuing to be a druggie? No brain to operate on?

He surely didn't sound all that thankful for whatever-correction was made!

Porky Limbaugh should have popped-in with (at least) ONE o' his bottles o' "happy pills".​

Hey that is an interesting point! Glenn Beck used to abuse alcohol and it might have given him brain damage.

Do you think the coke and crack use of obama is the reason why he has brain damage?

I think you might be onto something!

and all you little RW fools follow merrily along...how pathetic.
Just like you follow Al Sharpton. Since I never listen to Rush or Beck, and you apparently do, what exactly do they say?

Hey that is an interesting point! Glenn Beck used to abuse alcohol and it might have given him brain damage.

Do you think the coke and crack use of obama is the reason why he has brain damage?

I think you might be onto something!

You admit Beck may have brain damage?..All right!..now we're getting somewhere.

The brain damage is probably the contributing factor as to why he cries all the time..

BehindTheScenesGlennBeck.flv.jpg

You admit Beck may have brain damage?..All right!..now we're getting somewhere.

The brain damage is probably the contributing factor as to why he cries all the time..

BehindTheScenesGlennBeck.flv.jpg

I think its cute, sometimes its staged but sometimes its real. Sure I will agree that he does as have brain damage from over drinking if that can apply to obama and his coke crack abuse causing his brain damage :)

C'mon....c'mon....everybody knows he had an inadequate post-natal-diet, in Kenya.....back when his Mother was plotting to take-over the World.

:rolleyes:

C'mon....c'mon....everybody knows he had an inadequate post-natal-diet, in Kenya.....back when his Mother was plotting to take-over the World.

Wellllll! That explains it. Lol.

Difference is, druggie Limbaugh and alky Beck are literally leading the way....and all you little RW fools follow merrily along...how pathetic.

Limbaugh and Beck are commentators, Marion Barry is an actual politician with real power.

Werbung:
Are you a birther, a deather, a town-hall whiner.....or, are you literate?

Literate is critical.

Yeah, I'm literate and very highly educated, which you are not, because you grew up in the 50's and 60's and it just didn't work out that way then did it?

You are a desperate man, and again you have been owned by a white woman. Just crawl back into your bong. You are embarrassing yourself.

Back