Global Warming is a bunch of hype

Specialized or not is moot if the data is crap. Polar water probably warmed up a bit as a result of the underwater volcanos going off ya think ?

now there is science for you...just guess something else...and don't show any proof its true...to counter

also could be aliens...since we are just throwing out random things it "could be"

Werbung:
Am I the only person on this thread with a science degree ?

Comrade Stalin

Can you prove it?

I have proven that you are a liar and a propagandist. So, just as the world (except foolish libs like FDR and the NY Times) did not believe anything your idol said, we do not believe anything you post.

Can you disprove it ?

Comrade Stalin

No one with an education in science would respond so absurdly.

Once again you have been unmasked as a fraud just like your idol and your silly political beliefs.

Can you answer this question? Why do commies always lie?

No doubt you believe these lies...

Josef Stalin acted rationally in killing millions, claims Russian textbook
Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin claims he acted "rationally" in executing and imprisoning millions of people in the Gulags, a Russian school book claims.
By Chris Irvine 8:25AM BST 03 Sep 2008

The book, A History of Russia, 1900-1945, will be used as a teaching guide in Russian schools, 55 years after Stalin died.

It is designed for teachers to promote patriotism among the Russian young, and seems to follow an attempt backed by Prime Minister Vladimir Putin to re-evaluate Stalin's record in a more positive light.

Millions were shot, exiled to Siberia or died of starvation after their land and homes were taken to fulfil Stalin's vision of massive "factory farms" in the 1920s, while in the 1930s anyone who was a threat was executed or exiled to Gulag labour camps in Siberia.

Historians believe up to 20 million people died as a result of his actions, many times more than were killed under Hitler's Nazi regime in Germany.

The manual says: "He acted entirely rationally - as the guardian of a system, as a consistent support of reshaping the country into an industrialised state."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...killing-millions-claims-Russian-textbook.html

I don't have to prove it because I have the degree hanging on my wall.

Comrade Sralin.

I am sure this must be it...

001123aug1952alteredwt7.jpg

And pockets you prove it by making intelligent posts like I ALWAYS do.

He can't even spell Stalin correctly.

Werbung:
"Yosemite National Park will be closed from Friday to at least May 3 after melting snow is expected to cause flooding in the area, the park said Tuesday.

The National Weather Service predicts temperatures will increase by 5 to 15 degrees Fahrenheit this weekend, prompting melting snow to raise the water levels in the Merced River.

The closure will begin Friday at 10 p.m. More flooding is possible throughout May and June, the park said."

Back