‘God’-awful OWS mob steals sacred item from church

Texas_tea

bob_brashear--300x450.jpg

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/god_awful_ows_mob_VqPjFDW0n234NhA9hxsxnL

While I find this to be just one more among thousands of examples of what these OWS anti-Americans thugs really represent, I also find it hard to sympathize with the church. I mean after all, aiding and abetting the enemy has always come with a price.

Werbung:
There is no such thing as a sacred item

Or maybe you believe that pieces of bone or cloth should be worshipped

The church steals money from the poor so it is fair game if the shit they buy with it gets stolen back

if you lay down with dogs better expect to come away with fleas. OWS has gone through all the money people sent in. cant act surprised that they look to other revenue streams.

Yes

When I was a kid I went to church and they conned me into putting money in their collection

The way they con millions of poor people to part with their money implying it will enhance their chances of access to heaven

Which doesn't exist

Yes

When I was a kid I went to church and they conned me into putting money in their collection

The way they con millions of poor people to part with their money implying it will enhance their chances of access to heaven

Which doesn't exist

So you were a dumb kid who wised up. Good for you. When are you going to wise up concerning Islam?

Islam is a piece of shit

So is Christianity

And no I wasn't a dumb kid. I was a kid who was conned by a sophisticated organisation that has been conning people for thousands of years

There is no such thing as a sacred item

Or maybe you believe that pieces of bone or cloth should be worshipped

The church steals money from the poor so it is fair game if the shit they buy with it gets stolen back

So this justifies the criminal activity of these OWS thugs? I am just curious, does one have to attend a school to learn to become so full of hate and out of touch with reality or do you come by this naturally?

So let me get this straight. Global Warming is a fact because some one showed you pictures of a melting polar ice cap and all churches steal from the poor and therefore deserve to be victims of crime.

My next comment would have to be to myself about why I would even bother to respond to such ignorance! I believe I will search for other comments to respond to. At least ones with a double digit IQ! You Dawky are officially on my iggy list!

So this justifies the criminal activity of these OWS thugs? I am just curious, does one have to attend a school to learn to become so full of hate and out of touch with reality or do you come by this naturally?

So let me get this straight. Global Warming is a fact because some one showed you pictures of a melting polar ice cap and all churches steal from the poor and therefore deserve to be victims of crime.

My next comment would have to be to myself about why I would even bother to respond to such ignorance! I believe I will search for other comments to respond to. At least one, perhaps its s with a double digit IQ! You Dawky are officially on my iggy list!

I believe you are right, perhaps its time to stop feeding the troll.

I believe you are right, perhaps its time to stop feeding the troll.

Yes ...
When it's to the point that all post are not just a different opinion, but defies any sense of reality, judgement, or common sense then "feeding the troll" or at best just wasting your own time, would have to be the reality of the moment.

I mean really, to believe that all churches steal from the poor and deserve to be victims of crime accordingly is as ludicrous as .... well, ... believing in Global Warming! :)

Werbung:
Ohhh don't get angry ...especially when you are wrong

I make a serious point

The church ESP the Roman Catholic church makes most of its money from people living on scrap heaps

It lies to them and takes their money where it used by the Vatican to keep a cross dressing nazi in the lap of luxury
Any poor person stealing from the church is merely righting a wrong albeit in a very small way

Every government in the world and the vast majority of credible scientists accept the fact of climate change

A small number of imbeciles don't

It is almost pointless arguing with Americans

They are so full of shit it is unreal

Religious fundamentalist right wing half wits who condemn Muslim right wing fundamentalist half wits

You couldn't make it up

I don't know whether to laugh or cry

Back