Gore Cleared

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
"her attorneys were uncooperative, witnesses could not remember anything unusual, Hagerty failed a polygraph examination and she would not say whether she was paid by a tabloid newspaper for her story."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/30/ore-prosecutor-says-gore-prosecution-sex-case/

...Now we wait for the Right to find a way to tell us, he still did it, and ignore the evidence.

also don't forget what happened with that" Monica blue dress proof" I told you was Bull..

Werbung:
SO Pandora, will gore the"Sex Poodle" be free becuse the liberal Media covered for him as you suggested? Still think "this lady will be vindicated."?

Coach, still sticking with your Reliable sources on this one?

Waiting for excuses and conspiracy theory's...now that the correct person has been Vindicated.

interesting details

Wait a minute.

Hagerty is dinged for failing a polygraph ... and Al Gore and his attorneys get, through a "pre-arranged agreement," 14 questions that they have all the time in the world to prepare for?

I've heard of good cop bad cop. I just don't get why Hagerty was isolated with the bad cop in this case and Gore was coddled by the fraternal of benevolent police officers.

"Although presenting questions in advance is not the best procedure from our standpoint," Rees notes in classic-understatement mode, "when a person does not have to submit to a law enforcement interview it may be an appropriate practice in order to gain an interview."

Especially if Portland police and the district attorney's office apparently decided, long before that quick dash (at taxpayer expense) to San Francisco, that they had no interest in backing Gore into a corner, nailing him to the wall or making him the least bit uncomfortable.

interesting details

Wait a minute.

Hagerty is dinged for failing a polygraph ... and Al Gore and his attorneys get, through a "pre-arranged agreement," 14 questions that they have all the time in the world to prepare for?

I've heard of good cop bad cop. I just don't get why Hagerty was isolated with the bad cop in this case and Gore was coddled by the fraternal of benevolent police officers.

"Although presenting questions in advance is not the best procedure from our standpoint," Rees notes in classic-understatement mode, "when a person does not have to submit to a law enforcement interview it may be an appropriate practice in order to gain an interview."

Especially if Portland police and the district attorney's office apparently decided, long before that quick dash (at taxpayer expense) to San Francisco, that they had no interest in backing Gore into a corner, nailing him to the wall or making him the least bit uncomfortable.

how about this, she made the charged...backed it up with nothing, her DNA stain was nothing, she failed the lie detactor, her stories did not match up...so yea, the b**** who was pretty clearly making crap up, gets more questions...since the other person, had no issues with there story and credibility...

But like I said, damn that facts, like I knew you would...just keep acting like he must have did it with all evidence shows she lied.

how about this, she made the charged...backed it up with nothing, her DNA stain was nothing, she failed the lie detactor, her stories did not match up...so yea, the b**** who was pretty clearly making crap up, gets more questions...since the other person, had no issues with there story and credibility...

But like I said, damn that facts, like I knew you would...just keep acting like he must have did it with all evidence shows she lied.

Lie detector tests are inadmissible for a reason.

The thing that struck me odd was this

"when a person does not have to submit to a law enforcement interview..."

How is that possible ?

And Gore admitted lying in his climate thing so hus reputatuin is hardly Stirling.

SO Pandora, will gore the"Sex Poodle" be free becuse the liberal Media covered for him as you suggested? Still think "this lady will be vindicated."?

Coach, still sticking with your Reliable sources on this one?

Waiting for excuses and conspiracy theory's...now that the correct person has been Vindicated.

I have not been listening to the news so I cannot say why. The story never came out when it happened in 2006 because the media did not report it. Had it been Glenn Beck or Rush we would have known about it in 2006 when it happened not 2010 and only a pathetic fool would believe otherwise.

its been a long time since it happened but now that it is out I am not sure how you can figure the media had anything to do with him being cleared, wouldn't a judge and or investigators be the one to do that? We have very few good judges in oregon, its an armpit of a state and most judges were appointed by liberal hacks. I am sure if he is cleared then the lady must have been lying like all rape victims do :)

and would not a massage lady deserve anything AlGore does to her anyways? 2 or 3 others came out saying the same thing, I am sure they are all just dirty women who wanted it.....

What you should probably ask yourself, but you will not.... is why we learned about this in 2010 rather than 2006 when it happened.

As I expect..facts be damn, keep acting like its true anyway.

Because OJ was acquitted does that mean he didn't do it ?

I have no reason to believe this lady was lying. First off, she voted for the moron, second she did not press charges when it first happened. She reported it and left it at that. Why would she lie about something like this? If you have a past record of her doing this type of thing then that changes it but as I can tell she has no past record of accusing clients of attacking her sexually.

You think he is innocent because you tend to always side with the left, I am sure Charlie Rangel is getting a raw deal in your eyes too and Chris Dodd was framed and Barney Frank never knew his lover was running a whore house in his apartment. You might be the only guy who really believed Sandy Burgler hehe really did inadvertently shove documents in his panties and socks.

AlGore gets off, he is rich and powerful, nothing new. The difference here is if this were Rush or Glenn in the same situation, I would wonder how much money and power helped them.... where you will never waste a brain cell on that notion. Then again if this were Rush or Glenn, I would have had a few years to ponder the outcome not weeks :)

Because OJ was acquitted does that mean he didn't do it ?

I have no reason to believe this lady was lying. First off, she voted for the moron, second she did not press charges when it first happened. She reported it and left it at that. Why would she lie about something like this? If you have a past record of her doing this type of thing then that changes it but as I can tell she has no past record of accusing clients of attacking her sexually.

You think he is innocent because you tend to always side with the left, I am sure Charlie Rangel is getting a raw deal in your eyes too and Chris Dodd was framed and Barney Frank never knew his lover was running a whore house in his apartment. You might be the only guy who really believed Sandy Burgler hehe really did inadvertently shove documents in his panties and socks.

AlGore gets off, he is rich and powerful, nothing new. The difference here is if this were Rush or Glenn in the same situation, I would wonder how much money and power helped them.... where you will never waste a brain cell on that notion. Then again if this were Rush or Glenn, I would have had a few years to ponder the outcome not weeks :)

Or unlike you I look at the evidence and think....Story changes, does not add up, No DNA like Claimed, Fails Lie Detractor...god damn I just don't know who to believe the VP, or her...its so freaking hard to tell. Unlike you, if this was a Republican, I would say the same thing...and I have. I have no problem deffending a republican when they are right...its to bad you are so blind you can't do the same...facts be damn you just blame away..

after all if your accused your guilty...if your a Dem right?

and regal I don't know the details of the case, and same for you, you have no idea as well...but I do suspect he did some things wrong...but Its early on.

also I never voted for Gore, never liked Gore...but of course thats just more facts for you to ignore.

Or unlike you I look at the evidence and think....Story changes, does not add up, No DNA like Claimed, Fails Lie Detractor...god damn I just don't know who to believe the VP, or her...its so freaking hard to tell. Unlike you, if this was a Republican, I would say the same thing...and I have. I have no problem deffending a republican when they are right...its to bad you are so blind you can't do the same...facts be damn you just blame away..

after all if your accused your guilty...if your a Dem right?

and regal I don't know the details of the case, and same for you, you have no idea as well...but I do suspect he did some things wrong...but Its early on.

also I never voted for Gore, never liked Gore...but of course thats just more facts for you to ignore.

Did you ever wonder why this didn't come out when it happened? Do you put full trust in the Police department to investigate this that refused to investigate it when it happened? Does the fact that its taken so long for this to come to light bother you in any way?

You voting or not voting for AlGore has nothing to do with this case. And no just because you are a dem it does not make you guilty. Bill Clinton is a dem and when obama and his drooling bots accused Bill Clinton of racism I knew it was a lie, dem or not.

The women who accused Bill Clinton of sexual advances even though they were dems and supporters (at one time of Clinton) I did not think they were lying either.

This story is a bit strange, its taken over 4 years for it to come out in the light, the lady did/does not want it public, its ruined her business. She is screwed now but what does that matter. The police in portland made it clear they did not want to investigate this case when she first went to them, they also covered up a speeding violation that would have made news had it been anyone else.

I know others have accused him of the same stuff in different states/countries, hopefully there will be better police work done in those cases than here and really pocket does it matter? They are just women not an ex VP. it's not like they matter as much as AlGore. Unless its a woman close to you like your wife, mother or daughter I dont think you would ever give a rip anyway. Just have a beer and celebrate that the system is working just fine :) and pray if you ever want to violate a woman, you are caught in portland :)

Did you ever wonder why this didn't come out when it happened? Do you put full trust in the Police department to investigate this that refused to investigate it when it happened? Does the fact that its taken so long for this to come to light bother you in any way?

You voting or not voting for AlGore has nothing to do with this case. And no just because you are a dem it does not make you guilty. Bill Clinton is a dem and when obama and his drooling bots accused Bill Clinton of racism I knew it was a lie, dem or not.

The women who accused Bill Clinton of sexual advances even though they were dems and supporters (at one time of Clinton) I did not think they were lying either.

This story is a bit strange, its taken over 4 years for it to come out in the light, the lady did/does not want it public, its ruined her business. She is screwed now but what does that matter. The police in portland made it clear they did not want to investigate this case when she first went to them, they also covered up a speeding violation that would have made news had it been anyone else.

I know others have accused him of the same stuff in different states/countries, hopefully there will be better police work done in those cases than here and really pocket does it matter? They are just women not an ex VP. it's not like they matter as much as AlGore. Unless its a woman close to you like your wife, mother or daughter I dont think you would ever give a rip anyway. Just have a beer and celebrate that the system is working just fine :) and pray if you ever want to violate a woman, you are caught in portland :)

bla bla bla, no proof, yet you brand him as guilty. Thank god your never on a Jury...And seems in your mind, if a woman yells Rape...its Guilty until proven innocent...thats your system...Rather then look at the facts, and see that you have a woman with no evidence, a story that changes, fails lie Detectors, and will not talk about if she was paid for her story....becuse you don't like gore...its that simple, thats it, you don't like gore so he is guilty.

one day you should take a look at how many claims are made against politicians of all sides with no basis, and then not reported because ..there is no basis.. Then take a look at how many cases of Rape and abuse are stated...and then found out that yes, woman lie at times about it...even more when its someone who is well known and you can make money off.

"her attorneys were uncooperative,
Then obviously Gore didn't do what he was accused of.

witnesses could not remember anything unusual,
There were witnesses in the room with Gore and the masseuse??? That's news.

But if people who weren't there "didn't remember anything unusual", surely that means Gore didn't do what he was accused of.

Hagerty failed a polygraph examination
As others have pointed out, polygraph tests are inadmissible in court for a reason. But this one surely means Gore didn't do what he was accused of.

and she would not say whether she was paid by a tabloid newspaper for her story."
Well, if a tabloid paid her, then surely Gore didn't do what he was accused of.

he still did it, and ignore the evidence.
Did you present some evidence? Where? When?

Back to the drawing board, eh? :rolleyes:

Then obviously Gore didn't do what he was accused of.

There were witnesses in the room with Gore and the masseuse??? That's news.

But if people who weren't there "didn't remember anything unusual", surely that means Gore didn't do what he was accused of.

As others have pointed out, polygraph tests are inadmissible in court for a reason. But this one surely means Gore didn't do what he was accused of.

Well, if a tabloid paid her, then surely Gore didn't do what he was accused of.

Did you present some evidence? Where? When?

Back to the drawing board, eh? :rolleyes:

Excellent post LA.

That was a knock out punch! I love those!

Down goes Pockets...Down goes Pockets....AGAIN!!!!

Werbung:
bla bla bla, no proof, yet you brand him as guilty. Thank god your never on a Jury...And seems in your mind, if a woman yells Rape...its Guilty until proven innocent...thats your system...Rather then look at the facts, and see that you have a woman with no evidence, a story that changes, fails lie Detectors, and will not talk about if she was paid for her story....becuse you don't like gore...its that simple, thats it, you don't like gore so he is guilty.

one day you should take a look at how many claims are made against politicians of all sides with no basis, and then not reported because ..there is no basis.. Then take a look at how many cases of Rape and abuse are stated...and then found out that yes, woman lie at times about it...even more when its someone who is well known and you can make money off.

I do not think she claimed that he raped her, only that he made sexual advances to her. At best he could be in trouble for trying to keep her in the room but even that he didn't make a huge attempt.

you are funny, sometimes I get a kick out of you :)

Back