Gotta Love Col. Allen West

He tells it like it is and can backup his statements. I find that very refreshing in this atmosphere of lies and innuendos and obfuscation.
I am not sure I can name another politician or anyone else in the media or beltway who is any where close to being as upfront and straight forward as West!

Werbung:
This probably should have been posted under "Bias in the News Media"

Congressman Allen West Succinctly Disproves Obamas Falsified Jobs Numbers to CNBC Proxy

This probably should have been posted under "Bias in the News Media"

Congressman Allen West Succinctly Disproves Obamas Falsified Jobs Numbers to CNBC Proxy

Yeah West is very good. He keeps his composure the entire time while the reporter is losing it. Then he blasts him with facts.

It is hard to believe that ANY American would believe the government, when the government has consistently lied to us for decades. Yet this idiotic reporter believes the government and essentially calls West crazy.

The government-media complex is very damaging.

Werbung:
Yeah West is very good. He keeps his composure the entire time while the reporter is losing it. Then he blasts him with facts.

It is hard to believe that ANY American would believe the government, when the government has consistently lied to us for decades. Yet this idiotic reporter believes the government and essentially calls West crazy.

The government-media complex is very damaging.

I agree. I don't understand how anyone could believe the government or the media.

Back