Great NEWS!! Obama FAILS AGAIN ,Wprld says "NO"

Because his MEANINGLESS post explained my corny post! How else do you answer NOTHING of IMPORTANCE ?

Hmmm. let's see:

TG posted:

why? BECAUSE THEY MUST SEE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FAIL!

Your title:

Great NEWS!! Obama FAILS AGAIN

How, indeed, do we answer nothing of importance?

We already know you hate Obama, so there's no need to keep posting it. As for wanting Obama to fail, OK, if you hate him, you want him to fail. Do you also want the US to fail? Your posts would lead us to believe you do.

Werbung:
The Jesse Owens story is a revision after the Nazis were defeated.

The 1936 Olympics were a great success for Germany who dominated the games over all. They won 89 medals overall. The US was the runner up with 56 medals. Germany defeated the US in each medal category.

Hmmm. let's see:

We already know you hate Obama, so there's no need to keep posting it. As for wanting Obama to fail, OK, if you hate him, you want him to fail. Do you also want the US to fail? Your posts would lead us to believe you do.

For such a pathetic poster to continue the constant harangue of beating the drum of 'DOOM & GLOOM' against AMERICA...it is just a sad, sad thing to hear that this 'lessor thinking {body devoid of pride in our country} HUMAN would cheer the defeat as if our entire lively hood and stability centered on this ONE THING. GET OVER IT...YOU HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT AND THAT WON'T CHANGE :rolleyes:
Chances are Rio was able to provide some serious incentives for the Olympic Committee to 'enjoy'. That's what has prompted the decisions in the past and that is what is keeping the final decision going today...same ole same ole...just a different year!!! ;)

Hmmm. let's see:

TG posted:

Your title:

All NO!! LEFTY , I do not hATE Obama, I HATE his policies and I want them to FAIL. Yes, EVERYONE of his policies are FAILING!! So, as quickly as we can , 2010, We will VOTE OUT his agents from our Congress , Replace them with America LOVERS and DOERS . Then in 2012, WE clean out the rest including Obama by using our BALLOT BOX properly . mmm,mmm,mmm obama out!
Now this is not HATE , it is CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT which you guys dislike and think it is HATE!! mmm,mmm,mmm SEE YOU at the BALLOT BOX in 2010!! VOTE PRINCIPLES NOT PARTY!! love you!

For such a pathetic poster to continue the constant harangue of beating the drum of 'DOOM & GLOOM' against AMERICA...it is just a sad, sad thing to hear that this 'lessor thinking {body devoid of pride in our country} HUMAN would cheer the defeat as if our entire lively hood and stability centered on this ONE THING. GET OVER IT...YOU HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT AND THAT WON'T CHANGE :rolleyes:
Chances are Rio was able to provide some serious incentives for the Olympic Committee to 'enjoy'. That's what has prompted the decisions in the past and that is what is keeping the final decision going today...same ole same ole...just a different year!!! ;)

I LOVE AMERICA!! BUT we have a very strange president who travels the world apologizing for America . He lies about much of our past , he supports policies and positions designed to bankrupt America and to enslave its people.
Yes , we do have a Back President but only until the day comes that Americans in GREAT numbers reject his marxist agenda . We throw out his czars , his cars , and heal America's scars caused by him and his prompter.
Personally , I do not care if our next president is yellow , green , white , black , or striped as long as he Loves , Appreciates America's past and the sacrifices the men and women , of every color , have made to secure not just our freedoms but to give the opportunity to millions around this world to live, prosper, and pray to their GOD as they see fit . November , 2010 is still over a year away .We must not forget the actions and the inactions of president Obama and his gang of very questionable servants . We must VOTE for PRINCIPLES over PARTYin 2010, Throw out of our CONGRESS all who support Obama's policies, be they democrat , republican , or independent!
Then in 2012 , WE vote to remove Obama himself from office along with those still remaining in our Congress. PRINCIPLE over PARTY will RESTORE AMERICA to a CONSTITUTIONAL FORM of GOVERNMENT AGAIN , and also give us our Freedoms back and our Nation will PROSPER once more!
mmm,mmm, mmm
Obama went across the sea to sell Chicago to the COM-MIT -TEE!
When he finished speaking from the floor,Chicago was BOOTED OUT the DOOR!
mmm-mmm-mmm- Obama!! lol,lol

Now N.E.A. teach this song to our little schoolchildren!

ALSO : News has surfaced that Obama has lied again about Iran. Iran sent a letter to the U.N. , a year earlier than was required,advising the World of their new Reactor!! Me thinks Obama is looking for a war to take attention off his miserable , disgraceful , failing, presidency!!

blah blah blah blah blah, Obama lies, blah blah blah blah, I hate blacks and mexicans, blah blah blah blah blah, I'm a dolt, blah blah blah blah blah, I have no education, blah blah blah blah blah......

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe.
"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!"
He took his vorpal sword in hand:Long time the manxome foe he sought—So rested he by the Tumtum tree,And stood awhile in thought.
And as in uffish thought he stood,The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,And burbled as it came!
One, two! One, two! and through and throughThe vorpal blade went snicker-snack!He left it dead, and with its headHe went galumphing back.
"And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?Come to my arms, my beamish boy!O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"He chortled in his joy.
'Twas brillig, and the slithy tovesDid gyre and gimble in the wabe;All mimsy were the borogoves,And the mome raths outgrabe

This is what all of your posts amount to.....

*WARNING* BRAIN MATTER SHOWS NO LIFE LINE -----------FLAT LINED/DEAD AIR SPACE

Werbung:
All NO!! LEFTY , I do not hATE Obama, I HATE his policies and I want them to FAIL. Yes, EVERYONE of his policies are FAILING!! So, as quickly as we can , 2010, We will VOTE OUT his agents from our Congress , Replace them with America LOVERS and DOERS . Then in 2012, WE clean out the rest including Obama by using our BALLOT BOX properly . mmm,mmm,mmm obama out!
Now this is not HATE , it is CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT which you guys dislike and think it is HATE!! mmm,mmm,mmm SEE YOU at the BALLOT BOX in 2010!! VOTE PRINCIPLES NOT PARTY!! love you!

Do you hate the policy of bailing out failing companies?

I can't say as I hate them, but I do disagree with them.

Now, do you hate those same policies as enacted under the past president, or only as carried forward and expanded by the current one?

Do you really mean in when you say, "Vote principles, not party?"

If so, you just might not like the principles being espoused by either party.

Back