Great spoof site: "The Obama Forum"

Little-Acorn

There's a hilarious site on the web, where conservatives, McCain supporters, and other such, put up a board pretending to be fanatical Obama supporters. Check it out - you have to see it to believe it.

"Hey, let's see what a board would look like if the silliness of actual Obama supporters, were taken to its logical extreme, OK?"

"Hey, wow, this is a real hoot! I'll bet I can put up a crazier post than you, watch this!"

Couldn't be anything else.

See it at http://theobamaforum.com/index.php .

It's full of posts "planning" black ascendency, complete disenfranchisement of anyone who disagrees, Enemies Lists, a section labelled "Gun Control and Confiscation", etc. Some people post in Ebonics and/or with complete illiteracy. It's a complete riot.

Funniest part is, among all the normal people acting like fanatical Obama supporters, a few genuine leftist loons might stumble upon the site and not realize it's a joke, and sign in to agree with them all!

Werbung:
so what you are saying its a forum for Conservatives to act like grade schoolers and not have any real debate , facts, and can make up insane arguments and pretend like Obama or his supporters believe it....I thought that was most Debate sites ....
To act like liberals... yes, by George, I think you've got it!

Sounds fun to me

I can act like one of the liberals here over there but say what I know he cant but wishes he could say :)

I made my account name

I (heart) Lord Berry

now off to bash the evil republicans only like a liberal can :)

If it's a joke, why do they want to charge people to post there?

I can accept that it is making fun of Obamabots but why not let everyone in on it for free?

If it's a joke, why do they want to charge people to post there?

I can accept that it is making fun of Obamabots but why not let everyone in on it for free?

I am a member, there was no charge for me. Ill go post something to see if they started charging or something.

they make jokes about everything so it could be a joke about the charging

OK I went there and posted and there was no fee. The whole forum is a joke, the fee for posting had to be a joke too. its a bunch of obama haters who pretend to act like the obama bots they know in RL or on other forums.

Its a good way to get out your fustrations.

Its so funny when someone shows up not realizing its a joke site and are disgusted with us obama worshipers. I think even when they ban you, you are not really banned... your posts just say banned.

OK I went there and posted and there was no fee. The whole forum is a joke, the fee for posting had to be a joke too. its a bunch of obama haters who pretend to act like the obama bots they know in RL or on other forums.

Its a good way to get out your fustrations.

Its so funny when someone shows up not realizing its a joke site and are disgusted with us obama worshipers. I think even when they ban you, you are not really banned... your posts just say banned.

I tried to sign up and they wanted $24 for the year. It led me right to PayPal. I guess you got grandfathered in.

Werbung:
A! I like the puppet on the right
...... I like the puppet on the left
A! There is one guy working BOTH puppets!
..... GO BACK TO SLEEP AMERICA!
Your Government is in CONTROL.....

Can we PLEASE abandon the Donkey and Elephant?

PLEASE ....

Huh, what do you say?

Back