guillable population

laymen

Just to scratch the surface, the way I see it is....Global finance has far out paced any kind of global frame work of laws and regulations. Thats the problem. Yet Pres. Obama stated on Leno something to the affect that the problem is some C.E.O.s at A.I.G. who have missmanaged complex and exotic securities and risk or C.B.O.s, Really!... Whats realy going on...wake up people! First does anyone belive that a global frame work of laws and regulations can be devised that can actualy be enforced?....Answer...NO! Just look at our inability to enforce the existing laws and regs. within our own boarders. Questions to ask ones self....Do we know the full extent of economic sanctions being impossed against other nations. Is a large part of what we'r witnessing in the global financial meltdown an economic war of sorts. Who's retaliating? Who are we batteling? Does the current administration have the answers to these quetions? Is this information secret? If so, how can the American people assist in this effort? After all we are the ones footing the bill, yet we seem to be content with being left here in the dark. I feel like a mushroom. Now I dont claim to have the answers but I cant belive that this finacial crisis is unrelated to the war on terror, Russia, China, Pakistan, N. Korea, Iran, Venezuala, Cuba, ect. Last question Has anybody read the book (War and Peace in the Twentyfirst Century) The Pentagones New Map by Thomas P.M. Barnett.

Werbung:
Back