Gun debate

steveox

I support guns. Guns protect you and Guns is like your army to protect you. Lets say youre in your home without a gun. And an intruder breaks in hes got a weapon some sort so youre going to cooperate and let him steal ur stuff or probley harm your family rape ur wife or daughter. Then you call cops when they leave and it takes an hour for cops arrive and take reports and find the crooks it will take days or even weeks to catch them. And then some liberal judge in court will give him 5 to 10 years or probation and youll give with grief and despair for years. But when you have an gun and some intruder breaks in ur home you point that gun at him. He will do too things ether shoot and youll shoot back or he will say Oh shit and leave ur house and you call cops they look for him. Or when some asshole repo man steals your car you point that gun at him and he will back off. You see repo men are not allowed to have guns with them its against the law for them to carry guns. Again this is my weapon of my choice
Smith%20and%20Wesson%20500%20Magnum%20-%204%20in.jpg

Its an Magnum - 4 youll be dumb enough to break in my house or try to steal my car

Werbung:
I support guns. Guns protect you and Guns is like your army to protect you. Lets say youre in your home without a gun. And an intruder breaks in hes got a weapon some sort so youre going to cooperate and let him steal ur stuff or probley harm your family rape ur wife or daughter. Then you call cops when they leave and it takes an hour for cops arrive and take reports and find the crooks it will take days or even weeks to catch them. And then some liberal judge in court will give him 5 to 10 years or probation and youll give with grief and despair for years. But when you have an gun and some intruder breaks in ur home you point that gun at him. He will do too things ether shoot and youll shoot back or he will say Oh shit and leave ur house and you call cops they look for him. Or when some asshole repo man steals your car you point that gun at him and he will back off. You see repo men are not allowed to have guns with them its against the law for them to carry guns. Again this is my weapon of my choice
Smith%20and%20Wesson%20500%20Magnum%20-%204%20in.jpg

Its an Magnum - 4 youll be dumb enough to break in my house or try to steal my car
Steve.. your car is not worth killing someone over..ONLY to protect you and your family..

Steve.. your car is not worth killing someone over..ONLY to protect you and your family..
Look at this standoff between a repo man and car owner with the gun.
See they backed off. A gun is like your army. A gun will defend you. The repo man is not allowed to carry a gun. That's what the law says. Just like Cab drivers cant have one.

Steve...your not getting your car repo'd are you?
No,But just in cast I got this baby in my house. I will use it if I have to. Just like what Nuclear weapons do. It keeps the peace. Its there just in case China or Russia starts some shit with us. Just like Patrick Henry said" Give me liberty, or give me death! " And who said Dead than Red? That's why I got a gun. If youre gonna steal from me you got 2 choices. You can back off and get the hell away from my car. Or two you can meet Jesus.

Here's my first post. I love this issue. I'm a newb here so hopefully I won't offend anyone yet. ;)

@cashmcall - is that to say that if someone breaks into my home to steal (not that we would have any way of knowing that), I don't have a right to shoot the intruder who is standing in my livingroom at 2:30AM?

Here's my first post. I love this issue. I'm a newb here so hopefully I won't offend anyone yet. ;)

@cashmcall - is that to say that if someone breaks into my home to steal (not that we would have any way of knowing that), I don't have a right to shoot the intruder who is standing in my livingroom at 2:30AM?
What does one's livingroom have to do with one's car? I would think those are two completely different situations.

No.. At that time you have every right to shoot..

What does one's livingroom have to do with one's car? I would think those are two completely different situations.
Point taken. But the argument seems to be that I should walk away from someone who is attempting to steal from me and give up whatever it is they're asking for. I would never shoot anyone who is trying to steal my truck, but (assuming I wasn't endangering my family or anyone else at the time) would not just give it up. If the dirtbag produced a weapon and said "give me your truck or else"...I would have every right to defend myself and my property.

Point taken. But the argument seems to be that I should walk away from someone who is attempting to steal from me and give up whatever it is they're asking for. I would never shoot anyone who is trying to steal my truck, but (assuming I wasn't endangering my family or anyone else at the time) would not just give it up. If the dirtbag produced a weapon and said "give me your truck or else"...I would have every right to defend myself and my property.
This is true ....

The Gun Confiscation Notice an NYC Resident Reportedly Received Will Likely Send Chills Down Your Spine

New York City has reportedly started sending out confiscation notices ordering gun owners to “immediately surrender” rifles and/or shotguns capable of holding more than five rounds of ammunition. It is illegal to possess a rifle or shotgun with the capacity to hold more than five rounds in the city, according to NYC Administrative Code 10-306 (b).

An alleged notice sent to an NYC resident, dated Nov. 18, offers the gun owner the following options:

1. Immediately surrender your Rifle and/or Shotgun to your local police precinct, and notify this office of the invoice number. The firearm may be sold or permanently removed from the City of New York thereafter.

2. Permanently remove your Rifle and/or Shotgun from New York City…

3. You may call to discuss the matter if you believe your firearm is in compliance, or you may request the option to bring your firearm to a licensed gunsmith for a permanent modification and certification proving that it is permanently modified and in compliance.

The Gun Confiscation Notice an NYC Resident Reportedly Received Will Likely Send Chills Down Your Spine

New York City has reportedly started sending out confiscation notices ordering gun owners to “immediately surrender” rifles and/or shotguns capable of holding more than five rounds of ammunition. It is illegal to possess a rifle or shotgun with the capacity to hold more than five rounds in the city, according to NYC Administrative Code 10-306 (b).

An alleged notice sent to an NYC resident, dated Nov. 18, offers the gun owner the following options:
1. Immediately surrender your Rifle and/or Shotgun to your local police precinct, and notify this office of the invoice number. The firearm may be sold or permanently removed from the City of New York thereafter.

2. Permanently remove your Rifle and/or Shotgun from New York City…

3. You may call to discuss the matter if you believe your firearm is in compliance, or you may request the option to bring your firearm to a licensed gunsmith for a permanent modification and certification proving that it is permanently modified and in compliance.

Typical progressive crap. I would NOT COMPLY! One of the biggest reasons I love NH! The 2nd Amendment trumps any anti-gun legislation.

Werbung:
Typical progressive crap. I would NOT COMPLY! One of the biggest reasons I love NH! The 2nd Amendment trumps any anti-gun legislation.
New York is a communist state .... non-compliance there certainly will create some issues ... better off moving away to the land of the FREE! ;)

Back