Hamas accepts ceasefire. Israel doesn’t care. Joe Biden is a cuck.

Stray Bullet

I hope there’s a booing crowd Joe Biden has the face at the end of all this. Possibly on election night. I hope he cries his ass off.

Werbung:
The diseased old goat is Netanyahu. Wait and see how the Israelis throw him out of office the first chance they get.

The diseased old goat is Netanyahu. Wait and see how the Israelis throw him out of office the first chance they get.
The homo perverts in Israel may manage to get Netanyahu thrown out just like perverts in America finally managed to overthrow the US government presided over by the legitimately elected President Trump.

You'd be better to Criticise Bibi. Biden cannot stop the war. Get over it.
Biden could choose to not help in their genocide (not a war) it if he can’t stop it and sanction them. But he can. Israel needs us more than we need them. I know exactly who’s got what power here. Don’t insult my intelligence.

Biden could choose to not help in their genocide (not a war) it if he can’t stop it and sanction them. But he can. Israel needs us more than we need them. I know exactly who’s got what power here. Don’t insult my intelligence.
European countries are supporting Ukraine. Will you be criticising them also.
Is real can defend themselves without any help. It's not a case of who needs who.

If Biden pulled out now, would that stop Israel? Of course not and you know it. Biden is not responsible for any genocide and more than he us responsible for the deaths of Russian soldiers and civilians in Ukraine.
Intelligence? Haven't seen any.

European countries are supporting Ukraine. Will you be criticising them also.
Is real can defend themselves without any help. It's not a case of who needs who.

If Biden pulled out now, would that stop Israel? Of course not and you know it. Biden is not responsible for any genocide and more than he us responsible for the deaths of Russian soldiers and civilians in Ukraine.
Intelligence? Haven't seen any.
Ukraine is fighting for freedom. Israel is committing genocide. And the choice to not support something still matters even if it changes nothing.

Werbung:
Back