harris gets another job

the annoying thing

Wonder if she will screw this one up as much as her and Joe did on the southern border , they sure have done a great job at that. Myself I don't think shes fit to run a lemonade stand

Werbung:

Wonder if she will screw this one up as much as her and Joe did on the southern border , they sure have done a great job at that. Myself I don't think shes fit to run a lemonade stand
Youre main problem is you don't think. None of you opinions are worth a glass of warm phlegm.

Trump promised to build a 3.5 thousand mile wall and ended with 400 mile that blew over in a storm. Did he screw it up on the southern border?
You shouldn't judge what Biden has done there. His attitude is to allow immigration so walls are unnecessary.

But keep banging away at trumps failures. I love it.

Youre main problem is you don't think. None of you opinions are worth a glass of warm phlegm.

Trump promised to build a 3.5 thousand mile wall and ended with 400 mile that blew over in a storm. Did he screw it up on the southern border?
You shouldn't judge what Biden has done there. His attitude is to allow immigration so walls are unnecessary.

But keep banging away at trumps failures. I love it.
lol yes letting terrorist illegals and drugs flow in is a sure winner crimes up overdoses are up , way to go joe no wonder you support him

But Trump did nothing and now its bidens fault. You seem to have a vague recollection of the chronology of events.
Lol he was building a wall and deporting people bide. Stoped the wall and welcomed in the illegals terrorist rapist ms 13 more dope and butt hurt boris and his comrades

Lol he was building a wall and deporting people bide. Stoped the wall and welcomed in the illegals terrorist rapist ms 13 more dope and butt hurt boris and his comrades
Youve become a steady drumbeat of right wing propaganda and hate. Youre out of ammo son. Get a job.

Youve become a steady drumbeat of right wing propaganda and hate. Youre out of ammo son. Get a job.
Get a job lol I retired at 58 . I dont need a job boris. But with how Biden screwing up all i might have to one day.
You will need 3 jobs after the biden effect recession hits. Flipping burgers wont keep you in your camer life style and put fuel in your 1970 amc pacer much longer.

Werbung:
Get a job lol I retired at 58 . I dont need a job boris. But with how Biden screwing up all i might have to one day.
You will need 3 jobs after the biden effect recession hits. Flipping burgers wont keep you in your camer life style and put fuel in your 1970 amc pacer much longer.
You retired??? I never had to work. The most did was count money and university.

Back