Has President Obama made America better?

citizen

When Mr.Obama became president,history was made.Supporters were euphoric and he was hailed as a political messiah.Now I look at America from the outside (I live in England) and it seems to me that he's a nice guy and all that but America isn't any better.What do you guys reckon,is America better or worse since Obama?

Werbung:
When Mr.Obama became president,history was made.Supporters were euphoric and he was hailed as a political messiah.Now I look at America from the outside (I live in England) and it seems to me that he's a nice guy and all that but America isn't any better.What do you guys reckon,is America better or worse since Obama?
It's worse I thought we were devided under Bush. We are far more devided now. Race relations are worse. Our debt is double. Our enemy's stronger and our relations with allies are fractured And half the country is too blind to see it. I don't care if the president has a D or R behind their name if they weren't good it should be ok to say. It seems each new president we get more in debt and more devided

It's worse I thought we were devided under Bush. We are far more devided now. Race relations are worse. Our debt is double. Our enemy's stronger and our relations with allies are fractured And half the country is too blind to see it. I don't care if the president has a D or R behind their name if they weren't good it should be ok to say. It seems each new president we get more in debt and more devided

And the Republicans with their constant stream of hate, and negativity, had nothing to do with dividing the country. Just wait until the next year has passed.

And the Republicans with their constant stream of hate, and negativity, had nothing to do with dividing the country. Just wait until the next year has passed.

Oh of course republicans showed hate. When I first came here I had a very different name Walter was sweet and changed it for me. I hate obama more than any living president. I hated Wilson more but he was long before my time. If John Kerry (who served in Vietnam ) had won. I'd hate him worse than obama. But I am pretty sure I never said. (He isn't my president) though I many times said he should be impeached. I never held a sign saying he was a dick though he was. And I sure as hell never hit or pepper sprayed some obama loving bot who was cheering on his mishandling of our country.

I didn't agree with the Iraq protesters at all. But I always gave them a thumb up. They probably thought I agreed with their cause. But I was agreeing with he right to peacefully protest I think people on the far right hated obama like people on the far left hated bush or currently hate trump. We just dealt with it much differently. I don't see anything wrong with hating someone. I just see burning cars and buildings. Pepper spraying people who's speech you dont like and blocking traffic, sucker punching people, pulling people out or cars to gang beat them for their offensive trump bumper sticker and leaving litter everyplace after your pussy power march as the wrong way to go about it

Yes the republicans who hated obama and had a constant stream of negativity and hatred
At least in part we can blame the way obama was treated by those who hate him from something that manifested by the way bush was treated. And I think the bush haters in part were also getting back for the way Clinton was treated and bush before him and Reagan was really badly treated by the left I'd say the real start of massive hate started with Kennedy / Nixon and each time we get a new president the hate gets worse and the paybacks get worse on both ends. And tactics get more extreme on both ends. But I honestly believe the left is the more physical and destructive group. The right has some of those but it's no comparison They go to talk radio and rant.

I can't swear there have been no violent and or destructive republican marches and I don't mean crazy westbouro babtist nuts. It's possible there have been some but I could make a list pages long on the violets of the left and their marches and rally's

You ended with. Just wait until the next year has passed.

I can guarantee it will be hateful and negative because it progressively gets worse each time and at what ever point the left gets a shot at the White House the right will give back everything they got and more and the cycle will continue til we just collapse

Yes, we have high expectations for our presidents, don't we? Obama wasn't just a symbol for a new America in which a black man can rise to the highest office in the land, no he was either a political messiah who was going to put everything right, or he was the AntiChrist himself out to destroy the country.

Of course, he was neither. He was a man, one man, and that's all, and with maybe a tenth of the power we attribute to the president.

In the past eight years, unemployment is down, the stock market is up, and the economy is moving once again.

But, the president doesn't run the economy. We still have a capitalistic economy, not run by the government, and certainly not by the 1/3 of the government that is represented by the presidency.

So, has President Obama made America better? I don't know, really. He's a decent guy, a family man who has spent eight years in the pressure cooker that is the presidency without any major scandals. That's a good thing. He was inexperienced, probably not ready for executive office. I think he did a decent job of it. At least, he didn't start any foreign wars. I sincerely hope we can say the same about Trump in another four years.

Yes, we have high expectations for our presidents, don't we? Obama wasn't just a symbol for a new America in which a black man can rise to the highest office in the land, no he was either a political messiah who was going to put everything right, or he was the AntiChrist himself out to destroy the country.

Of course, he was neither. He was a man, one man, and that's all, and with maybe a tenth of the power we attribute to the president.

In the past eight years, unemployment is down, the stock market is up, and the economy is moving once again.

But, the president doesn't run the economy. We still have a capitalistic economy, not run by the government, and certainly not by the 1/3 of the government that is represented by the presidency.

So, has President Obama made America better? I don't know, really. He's a decent guy, a family man who has spent eight years in the pressure cooker that is the presidency without any major scandals. That's a good thing. He was inexperienced, probably not ready for executive office. I think he did a decent job of it. At least, he didn't start any foreign wars. I sincerely hope we can say the same about Trump in another four years.
I could have literally thrown up all over my iPhone at the "no major scandal part". The rest was just your opinion on him, something we all have. But seriously no major scandals. Sheesh!

I could have literally thrown up all over my iPhone at the "no major scandal part". The rest was just your opinion on him, something we all have. But seriously no major scandals. Sheesh!
Feel free to post the scandals that have taken place in the Obama Whitehouse.

Werbung:
Back