Has the Biden regime conspired with China's Xi to send their freedom protesters to our Southern border? As Xi's problem leaves, ours might appear!

Werbung:
Has the Biden regime conspired with China's Xi to send Chinese freedom protesters to our Southern border? Will they no longer be Chins's problem and will act as soldiers to help sink U.S.?
Do tell anyone but I've hired buses to help transport them over the border posing as tourists. It's working well. There are some nuts in USA that are paranoid about a communist takeover. The irony is they supported a coup attempt under Trump.

Do tell anyone but I've hired buses to help transport them over the border posing as tourists. It's working well. There are some nuts in USA that are paranoid about a communist takeover. The irony is they supported a coup attempt under Trump.
lol prove there was a attempted take over by trump where the evidence ?

He doesn't think we can see the Chinese "insurrectionists" protesting for freedom.

And to avoid being persecuted for carrying anti-government signs, some of the Chinese people are holding up blank sheets of paper.
all kinds of protest there and Iran and Venezuela all nations joe likes and is trying to buddy up with , the scum of the earth but he loves them and could care less about human rights

Werbung:
Has the Biden regime conspired with China's Xi to send Chinese freedom protesters to our Southern border? Will they no longer be Chins's problem and will act as soldiers to help sink U.S.?

Would not shock me.

Then they would call anybody who objects a racist because China is a race!

Back