Has the TV show, "The View," exerted a more positive or a more negative influence on our national politics over the years?

Yo Daddy!

Has the TV show, "The View," exerted a more positive or a more negative influence on our national politics over the years?

Werbung:
What you really mean is you're not happy about the democrats that are on it.
It's no different when I get billious watching Fox.

What you really mean is you're not happy about the democrats that are on it.
It's no different when I get billious watching Fox.
And I believe there are some babies born allergic to their mother's milk.

God bless them.

But dont encourage them to make decisions which impact the lives or interests of those of us who love suckling on the abnormal children's Mama's hooters.

They need to be clear on the idea that THEY are the exceptions to what is normal.

Once we return to normality, Fox News will be your norm.

The closer we can get to what was the healthiest society we could create (which was shortly after WWII) the better and purer our society will be.

Make Mine Freedom (1948) (9:27)

Last edited:

God bless them.

But dont encourage them to make decisions which impact the lives or interests of those of us who love suckling on the abnormal children's Mama's hooters.

They need to be clear on the idea that THEY are the exceptions to what is normal.
They are a long way from normal .I will watch a bit of cnn or other liberal news sources to see what they think. But the view is a joke .

God bless them.

Once we return to normality, Fox News will be your norm.

The closer we can get to what was the healthiest society we could create (which was shortly after WWII) the better and purer our society will be.

Make Mine Freedom (1948) (9:27)

The view are nasty rude hags. Their influence is extremely negatives. Lies and propaganda are always negative.

Who the hell sits on their ass during the day and watches that crap anyway?

The view are nasty rude hags. Their influence is extremely negatives. Lies and propaganda are always negative.

I love it because they are democrats and put shit on republicans all day.
You hate it for the same reasons. Suck eggs idiot.

Who watches The View?

Millions of those who could have voted for Trump and kept him in the Oval Office for his second term.

Werbung:
Back