Hating America With "conservatives"

Mr. Shaman

"The President of the United States wins the Nobel Peace Prize and Rush Limbaugh joins with the Taliban in bitterly denouncing the award?

Glenn Beck has a conniption fit and demands that the president not accept what may be the world's most prestigious honor?

The Republican National Committee issues a statement sarcastically mocking our nation's leader -- elected, you will recall, by a healthy majority -- as unworthy of such recognition?

Why, oh why, do conservatives hate America so?

Let the rejectionists fulminate and sputter until they wear their vocal cords out. Politically, they're only bashing themselves. As Republican leaders -- except RNC Chairman Michael Steele -- are beginning to realize, "I'm With the Taliban Against America" is not likely to be a winning slogan."

WHY CONSERVATIVES HATE AMERICA!!

moran.jpg

Werbung:
I completely agree! How is it possible to claim such patriotism and dedication to your country when all you do is bash everything that has to do with the president? It is really sad how ignorant people have become. Logic has been thrown out the window and like you said, the Republicans are on the verge of basically siding with the Taliban.

I completely agree! How is it possible to claim such patriotism and dedication to your country when all you do is bash everything that has to do with the president? It is really sad how ignorant people have become. Logic has been thrown out the window and like you said, the Republicans are on the verge of basically siding with the Taliban.

Yeah totally unlike the entire democrat party after 9/11 :rolleyes:

Oh I just can't till 2012.......I just know this country will end on Nov. 4th 2012 but hey atleast according to the Mayan's the whole world will soon follow. So it will be quick death compared to the agony of living through one of America's Bull**** Electoral process.

Oh I just can't till 2012.......I just know this country will end on Nov. 4th 2012 but hey atleast according to the Mayan's the whole world will soon follow. So it will be quick death compared to the agony of living through one of America's Bull**** Electoral process.

The Mayans have no apocalyptic connotations with 2012.

The Mayans have no apocalyptic connotations with 2012.

God I hope your wrong!!!!! PLEASE BE WRONG!!!! Can you imagine the pain and the suffering at the thought of going through another presidential election cycle in this country? Noticed how I invoked GOD?!? :D

What's comical about the liberals, is they actually think Obama was elected based on his merrits. That is hysterical.

Everything that came out bad about Obama, from his ties to Ayers, the money given to Acorn, his leftist views, Reverand Right, and the fact he has no experience in the Military or in running a business, was overlooked by 'nearly' all the media.

His naivity has been on display and continues to show thru.

Conservative and Independents understand the agenda for Obama is not for 'mainstream' America. It is for social justice, wealth re-distribution.

"Everything that came out bad about Obama, from his ties to Ayers, the money given to Acorn, his leftist views, Reverand Right, and the fact he has no experience in the Military or in running a business, was overlooked by 'nearly' all the media."

Everything that came out bad about Bush, from his now hidden drunk driving record, to his cocaine use, from his incompetence as Governor of Texas, to his grandfather's ties to the Nazis, to his long list of business failures, to his A.W.O.L. status as an Air Guard pilot who had his license revoked for failure to get screened for drugs, was overlooked by 'nearly' all the media.

Then he got elected as the stooges showed up in mass to excuse away, to rationalize, to justify blunder after blunder, like killing 4,000+ in a needless war born from 100% false claims.

Even if that's so, it was all reported by all the mainstream media. At least people knew what they were choosing. With Obama, it was, constant praise by the msm. If every major network covered the trash on Obama, and then he got elected, I don't think there would be much of a beef. But it was played down, not covered.

Obama was touted as this perfect- could do no wrong- candidate. He ran his campaign, as if he was going to be somewhat moderate as a president.

But look where we are

Yes, we know where we are. We're nine months into cleaning up horrific mess and problems created by the Republicans.

Yes, we know where we are. We're nine months into cleaning up horrific mess and problems created by the Republicans.
I hate to remind you and all the other democrats. But the congress was controlled by the dems since 2006. All Bills start in the house of representatives.

Now unless you are willing to concede that any of Clinton's success were due to the Republican controlled congress /senate, well, then you have no leg to stand on

What's comical about the liberals, is they actually think Obama was elected based on his merrits. That is hysterical.

Everything that came out bad about Obama, from his ties to Ayers, the money given to Acorn, his leftist views, Reverand Right, and the fact he has no experience in the Military or in running a business, was overlooked by 'nearly' all the media.

His naivity has been on display and continues to show thru.

Conservative and Independents understand the agenda for Obama is not for 'mainstream' America. It is for social justice, wealth re-distribution.

And George Bush had military or business experience? Nope, he bailed on his flight physical because he'd been doing drugs and he presided over the failure of every business he ran.

Is "social justice" the same as "wealth redistribution" to you?

Werbung:
Again, Obama was propped up by the media. They aided in his election. It was not his merits. Do you think the media propped up George Bush?

got proof?

And yes, social justice and wealth redistribution mean the same thing to me.
What's your take Mare?

Back