Have a Merry Christmas

Werbung:
0049.gif

Merry Christmas from an INDEPENDENT...and we don't exclude anyone...that's how NICE WE ARE, even to you CHESTNUT ;)

lol...that's a neat e-card.

The Yule, stolen from the pagans and converted into "Jesus' birthday" is a good time to celebrate lights in the dark days of Winter. So your light theme is appropriate.

Merry Yule and here's to the coming "Easter" too [the old pagan rebirth/resurrection ceremony of the Spring Equinox]..

Those romans were good at repackaing to sell a product, that's for sure. Good old Constantine. Astronomers put Jesus' actual birthday in the Spring or Fall, I forget which..

lol...that's a neat e-card.

The Yule, stolen from the pagans and converted into "Jesus' birthday" is a good time to celebrate lights in the dark days of Winter. So your light theme is appropriate.

Merry Yule and here's to the coming "Easter" too [the old pagan rebirth/resurrection ceremony of the Spring Equinox]..

Those romans were good at repackaing to sell a product, that's for sure. Good old Constantine. Astronomers put Jesus' actual birthday in the Spring or Fall, I forget which..

OMG... I agree with Siho!

It must be an old fashion Christmas miricle!:D

To everyone be you Liberal or Conservative, male or female, straight or gay, my family & I wish you the happiest of holidays.

And an extra shout out to our administrator and the Mods who allow us to have a place to wrestle with the important issues of the day!

Be you a George Bailey or a Mr. Potter you choose your own path.

Werbung:
Back