Have decades of actual seductions by agents emulating the cartoon character, "Dr. Utopia" resulted in a nation of Dr. Utopians who we call, "Dems?"

Yo Daddy!

Make Mine Freedom (1948) (9:27)

Dr. Utopia first appears at (2:13).

Are we witnessing the actual real life consequences of decades of seductions by the cartoon character, "Dr. Utopia"? Has he fathered a nation of Dr. Utopians?

No doubt you would be. I'm tired of the shit you post as if your some self appointed expert.

I should try harder to be more understanding of your world.

You dont know what it's like to think for yourself and be reasonably comfortable with your own conclusions.

Often, as I was a young guy once upon a time, I didn't know shit from Shinola.

For that reason alone, I should try harder to be more patient with you.

But, you're working to enable great evil to change America into a loathsome and horrible thing and it is hard to forget that.

You see that America is being engineered by the Dems to treat Conservatives as second class citizens who don't qualify for equal justice under the law except if the DNC and the Party Elites or the Executive Committee issues an order to make things APPEAR to be fair.

And you are a supporter of this.

And though you might approve of what they have done so far, will you continue going along with their degrading of America until the bastion of freedom on Earth is effectively in ruins?

That's what gradually happened to Democrats since the time "MAKE MINE FREEDOM" was released in 1948.

Today, Dems look like Dr. Utopia!

And America has been taken over by Dr. Utopians!

You just might be one of them.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Make Mine Freedom (1948) (9:27)

Dr. Utopia first appears at (2:13).

Are we witnessing the actual real life consequences of decades of seductions by the cartoon character, "Dr. Utopia"? Has he fathered a nation of Dr. Utopians?

I should try harder to be more understanding of your world.

You dont know what it's like to think for yourself and be reasonably comfortable with your own conclusions.

Often, as I was a young guy once upon a time, I didn't know shit from Shinola.

For that reason alone, I should try harder to be more patient with you.

But, you're working to enable great evil to change America into a loathsome and horrible thing and it is hard to forget that.

You see that America is being engineered by the Dems to treat Conservatives as second class citizens who don't qualify for equal justice under the law except if the DNC and the Party Elites or the Executive Committee issues an order to make things APPEAR to be fair.

And you are a supporter of this.

And though you might approve of what they have done so far, will you continue going along with their degrading of America until the bastion of freedom on Earth is effectively in ruins?

That's what gradually happened to Democrats since the time "MAKE MINE FREEDOM" was released in 1948.

Today, Dems look like Dr. Utopia!

And America has been taken over by Dr. Utopians!

You just might be one of them.
You're a deluded godbothering fool. You know nothing about politics but hate and ignorance.
You're agenda is to rid the country of democrats which is quite typical of the divide which Trump created.

You invent ridiculously childish scenarios as if you have solved the world's problems. You are a self assessed narcissistic pig with very little tolerance for your fellow American who disagrees with you yet you bellow about your freedoms while others should be further restricted. You are a brain dead dickhead at best.

what has caused all the right wing conspiracy morons? that's what I want to know.

what has caused all the right wing conspiracy morons? that's what I want to know.
America is in decline due to the Left and knowledge is the only cure.

We allowed y'all to think and say whatever you wanted for decades but things just keep getting worse and the dishonest media says that the only serious problems are Trump caused.

😲😵😆

We have no alternative but to take America back in a safe, prudent and proven way if America is to survive as we have these past 250 years.

You're a deluded godbothering fool. You know nothing about politics but hate and ignorance.
You're agenda is to rid the country of democrats which is quite typical of the divide which Trump created.

You invent ridiculously childish scenarios as if you have solved the world's problems. You are a self assessed narcissistic pig with very little tolerance for your fellow American who disagrees with you yet you bellow about your freedoms while others should be further restricted. You are a brain dead dickhead at best.
No, it isn't.

But reckless accusations like yours only makes it easier for the Left to use the fake belief to continue your deception.

Werbung:
Back