Have democrats become the anti police party ?

Werbung:
"It looks more and more like progressive democrats do hate the police."

it "looks like" that to you? lol.
it "looks like" you make the dumbest posts.

"It looks more and more like progressive democrats do hate the police."

it "looks like" that to you? lol.
it "looks like" you make the dumbest posts.
Hes got some inferiority complex issues also. Notice how he replies to himself? He is a republican though so cut him a bit of slack.

"Really or are you just jealous and hateful"

no, i just like laughing at your stupid posts.
all opinions which you claim are facts, with no proof. lol

"Really or are you just jealous and hateful"

no, i just like laughing at your stupid posts.
all opinions which you claim are facts, with no proof. lol
Thats his MO. There's no avenue left when the are out of ammo. That aside, he does live in a retirement home. Make of it what you will.

Thats his MO. There's no avenue left when the are out of ammo. That aside, he does live in a retirement home. Make of it what you will.
lol I live in a gated private community , so people like you cant get in . Out of ammo lol not even close boris all you can do is attack me showing you hate the truth and are out of ammo . Lol your funny id you could only see how pathetic you are.

showing you hate the truth and are out of ammo . Lol your funny id you could only see how pathetic you are.

LO,l you must be a pathological liar Boris but that's natural for democrat and Biden is a fine example , You know nothing about me my home or my life so your lying again as usual . But I will tell you just so you know the truth and know a bit about me.

My home is valued at between 550 and 600 g its a 2800 sq ft home with 3 br room a family room kitchen breakfast nook combo a formal living room and a formal dinning room and a tv room 3 br 2 bath and a Florida room. It is deed restricted. The ho fees include all road work common areas upkeep yard service and house painting . I live on a lake also about 15 feet from it. As for me I retired at 58 Years old.
Thanks to selling the family farm after my grandfather died I was able to invest the money in the stock market and able to pay for my home her in cash about 15 years after that . I paid 225,000 for it and have maintained it well increasing its value with a new roof and ac unit custom cabinets and flooring and interior pint over the last 5 years .
My last 2 jobs were working on the shuttle program which paid me incredibly well 2500.00 a week was not uncommon .and working for a school which I retired from . I have made a good living and been lucky also. I have no debt except what I pay off on my credit card ever month . I have a car and truck both are Toyota and both are paid for the truck has 70000 miles and the car has 22000.
My home id furnished in cherry for the formal dinning room and the grand father clock the rest of the home is done in OAK , much of it made by the Amish .
The community I live in is one of the top master planned community's in the nation here is a link o it .

I have a nice comfortable life Boris and am proud of my achievements .

Now unlike you being a liar I don't know how or where you live as your not even man enough to say what state or nation you live in for some reason .
I do not know if you live in a shat hole house a grand home or a apartment or a trailer , As your to big a coward to even day where you live. Typical for a democrat .
My hobbies are cooking, playing chess and fire arms ,reloading, competitive shooting , collecting watches, and knifes.Along with travel.
And exposing democrats for the perverted slim and unmoral behavior and their crooked criminal behavior, Thankfully they do all the work for me . It makes it so easy with the clowns in office now .

"Now unlike you being a liar"

you are the cowardly liar AT. you make claim after claim and then cowardly run away instead of proving it. lol

Werbung:
showing you hate the truth and are out of ammo . Lol your funny id you could only see how pathetic you are.

LO,l you must be a pathological liar Boris but that's natural for democrat and Biden is a fine example , You know nothing about me my home or my life so your lying again as usual . But I will tell you just so you know the truth and know a bit about me.

My home is valued at between 550 and 600 g its a 2800 sq ft home with 3 br room a family room kitchen breakfast nook combo a formal living room and a formal dinning room and a tv room 3 br 2 bath and a Florida room. It is deed restricted. The ho fees include all road work common areas upkeep yard service and house painting . I live on a lake also about 15 feet from it. As for me I retired at 58 Years old.
Thanks to selling the family farm after my grandfather died I was able to invest the money in the stock market and able to pay for my home her in cash about 15 years after that . I paid 225,000 for it and have maintained it well increasing its value with a new roof and ac unit custom cabinets and flooring and interior pint over the last 5 years .
My last 2 jobs were working on the shuttle program which paid me incredibly well 2500.00 a week was not uncommon .and working for a school which I retired from . I have made a good living and been lucky also. I have no debt except what I pay off on my credit card ever month . I have a car and truck both are Toyota and both are paid for the truck has 70000 miles and the car has 22000.
My home id furnished in cherry for the formal dinning room and the grand father clock the rest of the home is done in OAK , much of it made by the Amish .
The community I live in is one of the top master planned community's in the nation here is a link o it .

I have a nice comfortable life Boris and am proud of my achievements .

Now unlike you being a liar I don't know how or where you live as your not even man enough to say what state or nation you live in for some reason .
I do not know if you live in a shat hole house a grand home or a apartment or a trailer , As your to big a coward to even day where you live. Typical for a democrat .
My hobbies are cooking, playing chess and fire arms ,reloading, competitive shooting , collecting watches, and knifes.Along with travel.
And exposing democrats for the perverted slim and unmoral behavior and their crooked criminal behavior, Thankfully they do all the work for me . It makes it so easy with the clowns in office now .
I read a book like that.

Back