He did nothing wrong.

Once a rube is brainwashed into believing what has clearly been exposed as a lie like the Trump/Russian fake conspiracy theory invented by Hillary and her supporters, they simply can never seem to admit the lie is not the truth.
So republican senatirs are brainwashed rubes?
Actually I can almost believe that
Right wingers are morons

Werbung:
Yes. The Republican Senators who rubber stamped Brennan's lying ICA report were stupid, uninformed, or evil.
So you are now cannibalizing your own party. You've just discovered they are all arseholes.

Never mind. Thoughts and prayers are always a good remedy. Throw in a miracle and a resurrection and the job is done.

So you are now cannibalizing your own party. You've just discovered they are all arseholes.

Never mind. Thoughts and prayers are always a good remedy. Throw in a miracle and a resurrection and the job is done.
Unlike most Democrats, I am not adoringly devoted to a political no matter how stupid the party becomes.

Unlike most Democrats, I am not adoringly devoted to a political no matter how stupid the party becomes.
Oh yes you are. Nearly all godbotherers vote republican because they think they gain respectability from it. They also think all atheists are democrats and your wrong on that also.
You are a rusted on republican and you know it.

Oh yes you are. Nearly all godbotherers vote republican because they think they gain respectability from it. They also think all atheists are democrats and your wrong on that also.
You are a rusted on republican and you know it.
Most Bible believing Christians vote against the Democrats because of the leftist promotion of adultery and homosexuality.

Most Bible believing Christians vote against the Democrats because of the leftist promotion of adultery and homosexuality.
That's because Bible believing Christians have no intelligence like you.
That confirms you have divided the country in religion alone.

But the irony of you mentioning homosexuals. Did you forget about those paedophile clergy all over the country? How many gays do you know have rooted little kids? I'll say none but it's a good selling point for religion.

That's because Bible believing Christians have no intelligence like you.
That confirms you have divided the country in religion alone.

But the irony of you mentioning homosexuals. Did you forget about those paedophile clergy all over the country? How many gays do you know have rooted little kids? I'll say none but it's a good selling point for religion.
I cannot defend the religion of abortionist murderers like so many religious Democrat politicians.

Werbung:
Back