Hello everyone

Werbung:
Welcome, I Hope you enjoy the place.

You are from the UK? How do you like the health care there?

Thank you. I believe the coverage of every single inhabitant is good, compared to many other countries. But there's one large flaw and that is the government control, a control I believe they tend to misuse.

Thank you. I believe the coverage of every single inhabitant is good, compared to many other countries. But there's one large flaw and that is the government control, a control I believe they tend to misuse.

Misuse? Do you have some examples?

From what I have heard, there just isnt enough money or doctors to go around so people get not so quality care. But I have never heard anyone say they misused their control. This is interesting.

Misuse? Do you have some examples?

From what I have heard, there just isnt enough money or doctors to go around so people get not so quality care. But I have never heard anyone say they misused their control. This is interesting.

That's exactly what I meant. The large government control, not being able to see the individual person in health care but just rushing past every patient to get it all over with. I think that's the attitude of the health sector in this country. And this is where they misuse their position, they don't accept private firms into the business, they only see public run hospitals as an acceptable form of health care. And in all this the patients are getting an "okay" sort of treatment, because the government is not competition with anyone. They control the system. If private firms had the opportunity to compete with the public run hospitals in a larger scale they'd be, I believe, more effective and the service would definitely be better.

That's exactly what I meant. The large government control, not being able to see the individual person in health care but just rushing past every patient to get it all over with. I think that's the attitude of the health sector in this country. And this is where they misuse their position, they don't accept private firms into the business, they only see public run hospitals as an acceptable form of health care. And in all this the patients are getting an "okay" sort of treatment, because the government is not competition with anyone. They control the system. If private firms had the opportunity to compete with the public run hospitals in a larger scale they'd be, I believe, more effective and the service would definitely be better.

That is really sad. I fear for the idea of all government run health care. It wont happen here at first but it will eventually happen, the left will not rest till there is no choices left. We will be really unlucky too, people in Canada or the UK that do no like their options can come here... when we become like them there will be no where to go.

I hope it never happens but I am pretty sure we will end up just like you guys.

That is really sad. I fear for the idea of all government run health care. It wont happen here at first but it will eventually happen, the left will not rest till there is no choices left. We will be really unlucky too, people in Canada or the UK that do no like their options can come here... when we become like them there will be no where to go.

I hope it never happens but I am pretty sure we will end up just like you guys.

I was glad when I saw this Republican was chosen into the senate from Massachusetts, could this prevent Obama's health care plans do you think? I definitely oppose Obama's plans, not because I am against a better health care, but simply because the right to choose and to be able to say: "I am not happy with your service, I am moving to your competitor" - is so important! For each and every one of us!

I was glad when I saw this Republican was chosen into the senate from Massachusetts, could this prevent Obama's health care plans do you think? I definitely oppose Obama's plans, not because I am against a better health care, but simply because the right to choose and to be able to say: "I am not happy with your service, I am moving to your competitor" - is so important! For each and every one of us!

Well its helpful to have that 41st vote against it but now the dems are talking about Reconciliation. If they do that then the health care passes but it will make Americans so mad that dems will lose control in November and the republicans can find a way to beat it back.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconciliation_(United_States_Congress)

This particular bill is very bad, even obama admitted that stuff was "snuck" in that would make us lose our choice of doctor and insurance companies.
but they want to push it through :(

Well its helpful to have that 41st vote against it but now the dems are talking about Reconciliation. If they do that then the health care passes but it will make Americans so mad that dems will lose control in November and the republicans can find a way to beat it back.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconciliation_(United_States_Congress)

This particular bill is very bad, even obama admitted that stuff was "snuck" in that would make us lose our choice of doctor and insurance companies.
but they want to push it through :(

Let's hope that happens. Sometimes when I see the debate going in the US, I am so upset that I don't have the chance to vote there.
And it is so vital to be able to have this choice, this is exactly what David Cameron is saying here too. The United States has an enormous opportunity to put their health care properly into place by getting full coverage and at the same time keep the opportunities for patients to make individual choices of who they want as a doctor and which company they want insurance deals with, but the steps Obama and his administration wants to take will destroy all hopes for that.

you do know that right now, alot have this choice...none....and it has nothing to do with the goverment...it has to do with
They have no health care
They get what health care there job says they get
I am sorry, your sick or very likey may get sick? Sorry no health plan for you...NO CHOICE

And no part of the plan, said you can't go get your own private health care. in fact it would help you do so...but if you CHOSE to go with a goverment plan, you had that choice.

Let's hope that happens. Sometimes when I see the debate going in the US, I am so upset that I don't have the chance to vote there.

Well why don't you come here, and join the millions with no health care...then maybe see how you vote...Its easy to say from far away your are against it...because you don't have to have no health care for years...like so many, myself included do and have to.

Also welcome.. :)

you do know that right now, alot have this choice...none....and it has nothing to do with the goverment...it has to do with
They have no health care
They get what health care there job says they get
I am sorry, your sick or very likey may get sick? Sorry no health plan for you...NO CHOICE

And no part of the plan, said you can't go get your own private health care. in fact it would help you do so...but if you CHOSE to go with a goverment plan, you had that choice.

I am aware that this is the reality for many, too many, people in the United States today. But does this mean that increasing government control in health care will help the issue? I don't think so.

Well why don't you come here, and join the millions with no health care...then maybe see how you vote...Its easy to say from far away your are against it...because you don't have to have no health care for years...like so many, myself included do and have to.

I understand that. For many in America it is a horrible reality to wake up to, every single day. But to go in the steps that Obama wants to on this issue, is wrong I believe. Because I can see what the choices in health care really means to people, here in the UK and also this is something that is legitimate for a lot of other European countries, the choices are not good enough at all with such a large government health care. The governments have problems with financing enough space for every single patient, so we hear stories about patients being placed in toilets and in corridors to make room. Now of course we have a better situation compared to the US, I can agree with that, but it's not a dance on roses here either.

Also welcome.. :)

edit: was of course supposed to say thank you under the last quote but managed to post the reply too fast. Where's the edit button? :p

Werbung:
I am aware that this is the reality for many, too many, people in the United States today. But does this mean that increasing government control in health care will help the issue? I don't think so.

so you think its best large companies who have only the goal of Profit...should do it? And what do you end up with? Many many people..with nothing

also we have people die in waiting rooms here, while people watch...and do nothing...don't think overcouding and not getting in fast is somehow a goverment issue....

Back