Hello Fellow Americans and those abroad

American First

I thought I added this when I first joined but apparently not in the right place.May still be in the wrong place lol.:)
I am a woman from Ohio. I was introduced to politics at a very young age by a family friend. Joined as a committee person, made phone calls, knocked on doors. Later went to work for Judges and Attorneys, they were heavily involved in politics so was I. Met Attorney Generals, dined with the Glenns, John and Annie, had a great time. Now I am retired but still interested in politics, mainly MY COUNTRY! Enjoy all of your posts and this forum. Talk to you all sooner or later I hope.

Werbung:
Werbung:
Re:Hey!!!! All you fellow Americans Whats Up!

I am open minded in politics and enjoy other peoples points of view and take them seriously. I am currently running for the U.S. Senate and have high hopes of being elected. I was a sports caster and have always been involved with local politics. I am very interested in space exploration. I am pro life, I am for gun control, and for immediate withdrawl of our troops from Iraq, and would like to see the U.S. mind its own business. Our country is trying to impose our own views on other countries. We would never welcome other countries trying to force their views and ways on us such as communism. It is time to go back to guarding our own shores instead of everybody elses.

Back