Hello

cocodtim

HI everyone I'm Codrin from Romania. I've join this group because I want to express my opinions about the politics and to hear some opinions about my "political view". I think the best way to rule/guvernate a country is through a Imparterist Utilitarist View . Well, about utilitarism you probably found out about, but "imparterism" is a word i created for my political view. I just have a question: where I could enlist my ideas? In which subforum? :D

Werbung:
Romania is a wonderful country. I went there 2 years ago treking through the mountains and they are absoloutley breathtaking. I hope to go back sometime soon.

Welcome to the forum! I'm from the UK and its nice to get a wider spread of people.

Werbung:
Impartera is a latin word which comes from "a imparte" and "Terra" and means "to divide land". The mechanism of how you implement an imparterist society is the next one: well first you must win the political campaign. Second, you put people to vote, what politics they want: communism, monarchy, fundamentalism,utilitarist, republic and so on. Then, according to the votes you divide the land of the country into more aspects: 13% for example will have a communist society. And so on: 56% of the land will be guverned by the democratics. In the following months people could freely go by train or something else into the territories they'll want. All political-regions will be subbordonated by the capital which will be utilitarist. The president will be called "Imparter". The national government will be supported by a normal Parliament with 2 Chambers. And there will be nation laws (for all the territories) or regional laws. However the regions will not have too much autonomy or rights because this could make a national fragmentation.

Utilitarism is a doctrine described by the next factor: "People's happiness" . All the laws and all the actions are made by observing which one will make the most people happy or which one will be more profitable for the people. Example if a war comes out you will declare neutral. Most laws will be freely put up to vote for the people.

Back