Hello

Werbung:
So you'd be a Democrat supporter considering there's no evidence of corruption against Joe or hunter. Only Trump.
I’m not a democrat at the moment. I stopped supporting the party when Joe Biden and people like John Fetterman started supporting genocide in Gaza. I’ll never vote for an establishment candidate again and for anyone who supports Israel. Still have a lot of leftist views though.

So you'd be a Democrat supporter considering there's no evidence of corruption against Joe or hunter. Only Trump.
And with Joe Biden it’s his soul that I feel is corrupted. Corrupted by the shitty status quo. Trump doesn’t have a soul. He’s like a demon. So in that sense I dislike Joe Biden more at this point because he knows better.

And with Joe Biden it’s his soul that I feel is corrupted. Corrupted by the shitty status quo. Trump doesn’t have a soul. He’s like a demon. So in that sense I dislike Joe Biden more at this point because he knows better.
Neither have a soul which is typical godbotherer language. I take it you believe there's a god also.
I suggest you are a republican but embarrassed to outright confirm it.

I’m not a democrat at the moment. I stopped supporting the party when Joe Biden and people like John Fetterman started supporting genocide in Gaza. I’ll never vote for an establishment candidate again and for anyone who supports Israel. Still have a lot of leftist views though.
You're a tory.

Werbung:
Neither have a soul which is typical godbotherer language. I take it you believe there's a god also.
I suggest you are a republican but embarrassed to outright confirm it.
I’m not religious. I’m agnostic. Not having a soul was metaphorical for him not caring about anyone. And I’m definitely not republican. I’m liberal.

Back