Hello

Werbung:
Hello...Feel free to talk to me about anything you guys wish to.

So, do your feet hurt much? Mine do, I trashed 'em running years ago. Do you like dogs? Do you think it's acceptable to torture people? Support gay marriage? Are you left-handed? How do you feel about impeaching George Bush and Dick Cheney?:)

Introductions, Mare... just introductions...

Hello, LogicalMind... you don't really think logic belongs here, d'ya'?

Introductions, Mare... just introductions...

Hello, LogicalMind... you don't really think logic belongs here, d'ya'?

What's a better intro than a few straight answers to simple questions? Anyway, he said to feel free to talk to him about anything.:)

...which means he either didn't mean it or he's... a tad naive! He's probably just a good kid that innocently walked into a bar on the bad side of town. Just give him a glass of milk and let's go dogpile somebody else.

...which means he either didn't mean it or he's... a tad naive! He's probably just a good kid that innocently walked into a bar on the bad side of town. Just give him a glass of milk and let's go dogpile somebody else.

Dogpile is a bit like piggyback--it's okay once you know who the piggy is.

Werbung:
So, do your feet hurt much? Mine do, I trashed 'em running years ago. Do you like dogs? Do you think it's acceptable to torture people? Support gay marriage? Are you left-handed? How do you feel about impeaching George Bush and Dick Cheney?:)

Live on our HOP stage... The Mare Comedy Show!

What a diverse group of questions you have there... you're killin' me!:D

Back