her lips say "no no"...

dogtowner

Staff member
can't help but wonder

now its certain moving her to the ticket would be a huge benefit and one its looking like BO could use. that being said I have a hard time believing she says ok. for that matter can BO deal with having a veep who is smarter than he is ?

so is this wishful thinking on the part of the press or an attempt to create a groundswell to allow the prez to throw Joe under the bus gracefully ?

DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz went to Iowa to spin the Iowa caucus results. But a funny thing happened when she appeared as a talking head on television: Folks wanted to know whether President Obama would drop Vice President Joe Biden from the 2012 Democratic ticket and instead choose to run with Hillary Clinton.

On CNN, Wasserman Schultz was asked to react to this statement, "Robert Reich is predicting that Hillary Rodham Clinton will be the vice presidential nominee along with President Obama."
"That is an inaccurate prediction," Wasserman Schultz said. "Joe Biden and President Obama will be the ticket through November 6th of this year."

Likewise, on MSNBC, Chris Matthews asked the DNC chair: "Do you think it's going to be the same ticket this time, Obama and Biden?"

"Oh, absolutely," Wasserman Schultz told the liberal television host.

Matthews interjected: "Did you ever get those assurances from the president? Has he ever said it to anyone?"

"Throughout the president's entire campaign organization, throughout the leadership of political folks attached to the president, I know, I'm 100 percent confident that Joe Biden and Barack Obama are going to run together as a team," Wasserman Schultz replied.

"So Secretary Clinton won't be joining the ticket?"

"No," Wasserman Schultz said.

Werbung:
Secretary of State to VP is frankly a major downgrade.

This is just the usual chatter we hear every four years anyway -- it seems to just be a sign that liberals view Obama as weak and want him to do something.

Secretary of State to VP is frankly a major downgrade.

This is just the usually chatter we hear every four years anyway -- it seems to just be a sign that liberals view Obama as weak and want him to do something.

its an obvious attempt at saving face for him. I can only hope he never takes that job, there would be no keeping up with the cleanups needed.

We haven't heard a lot from Biden lately, which does raise the question of Obama's running mate. Hillary? not likely, but possible. Someone no one has thought of yet? another possibility.

anyone got a crystal ball that works?

We haven't heard a lot from Biden lately, which does raise the question of Obama's running mate. Hillary? not likely, but possible. Someone no one has thought of yet? another possibility.

anyone got a crystal ball that works?

last we heard from Joe was that he was looking forward to heading the ticket in 2016. perhaps that was enough to earn him a place under the bus.

Maybe Val Jarret ? Tommy Daschel ? Andrew Weiner ? Alan Greyson ?

last we heard from Joe was that he was looking forward to heading the ticket in 2016. perhaps that was enough to earn him a place under the bus.

Maybe Val Jarret ? Tommy Daschel ? Andrew Weiner ? Alan Greyson ?
Good grief, Biden in 2016?

maybe one of the above as a running mate.

Good grief, Biden in 2016?

maybe one of the above as a running mate.

well it was just him mentioning it but he has pretty much vanished since he said it.... hmmm
maybe Timmy Kaine can do it. its a good face saving move if its looking like hes a loser in the VA senate race.

well it was just him mentioning it but he has pretty much vanished since he said it.... hmmm
maybe Timmy Kaine can do it. its a good face saving move if its looking like hes a loser in the VA senate race.
Biden could cite "health reasons" or perhaps "personal reasons" to bow out of the race. It would be a good thing if he did.

Hey, maybe I'll run. I'm retired, and could have time for a part time job.

Biden could cite "health reasons" or perhaps "personal reasons" to bow out of the race. It would be a good thing if he did.

Hey, maybe I'll run. I'm retired, and could have time for a part time job.

The pay is pretty good. severance package great and you get to travel in style.

Werbung:
Back