Here I come

Think for myself

I am new to this forum, but having looked around it seems to have a good mix of left and right.

I consider myself a liberal, but do appreciate some aspects and views of the right. I don’t summarily dismiss anyone’s idea because of their party’s affiliation as no party has yet to have the answer to everything. I look forward to the pending discussions that I will be participating in.

Werbung:
I am new to this forum, but having looked around it seems to have a good mix of left and right....I don’t summarily dismiss anyone’s idea because of their party’s affiliation as no party has yet to have the answer to everything. I look forward to the pending discussions that I will be participating in.

Welcome aboard, and hope that you will be a positive contribution to the discussions!

as no party has yet to have the answer to everything.

Now THAT just earned you a notch up in the Truth Detector ratings! :D

Welcome aboard, and hope that you will be a positive contribution to the discussions!

Now THAT just earned you a notch up in the Truth Detector ratings! :D

Is Truth Detector a screen name?

I am looking forward to this forum. There seems to be a bit less sniping than others I've been at.

Werbung:
Is Truth Detector a screen name?

I am looking forward to this forum. There seems to be a bit less sniping than others I've been at.

Naw, Truth Detector is my own "description" of those who are willing to look at multiple perspectives to seek the truth. Too many people are only looking for information and "news" to confirm and substantiate their existing belief structure, rather than being willing to seek facts and entertain different view points that may challenge them.

I do think you'll find things very interesting here. There IS less sniping and I hope you will enjoy!

Back