HEY BUNZ! Please ANSWER PANDORA!!

always

BUNZ, In SEVERAL POSTS , PANDORA keeps asking you to PROVE YOUR CLAIM that a court case has proved OBAMA has a LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE stating that he is a NATIVE BORN CITIZEN of THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA. Over and over PANDORA has requested you back up your claim with EVIDENCE. YOU NEVER DO, you dance around the issue , like all libs do, BUT NEVER PRODUCE THE COURT CASE NUMBER or ANY PROPER AND LEGAL EVIDENCE. YOUR CREDIBILITY IS IN SERIOUS DOUBT! DROP A POST TO PANDORA SHOWING YOUR PROOF! "ALWAYS " will be "watching with a cautious " eye.

Werbung:
BUNZ, In SEVERAL POSTS , PANDORA keeps asking
three-stooges-425.jpg
"Can you think of a better way to ring in the New Year than with eye-poking, face-slapping and the occasional hammer-to-the-hand? We can't either."​

The Three Stooges
Starts Thu., Dec. 31 @ 7AM | 6C
Ends Fri., Jan. 1 @ 6AM | 5C

:cool:

No case has proven this.

All were dismissed, generally on lack of grounds, one was dismissed for something else that I cant recall. None ever looked at evidence.

BUNZ, In SEVERAL POSTS , PANDORA keeps asking you to PROVE YOUR CLAIM that a court case has proved OBAMA has a LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE stating that he is a NATIVE BORN CITIZEN of THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA. Over and over PANDORA has requested you back up your claim with EVIDENCE. YOU NEVER DO, you dance around the issue , like all libs do, BUT NEVER PRODUCE THE COURT CASE NUMBER or ANY PROPER AND LEGAL EVIDENCE. YOUR CREDIBILITY IS IN SERIOUS DOUBT! DROP A POST TO PANDORA SHOWING YOUR PROOF! "ALWAYS " will be "watching with a cautious " eye.

Yeah Always I like your persistence, but I don't expect an answer.

Its ok I can wait, he is busy.

Most of this stuff is really hard to find, I have gone to websites that had info on this and other topics but the sites are no longer there, its fustrating.

Its ok I can wait, he is busy.

Most of this stuff is really hard to find, I have gone to websites that had info on this and other topics but the sites are no longer there, its fustrating.

NOW!, BUNZ is SILENT!! WHY? ALL HE NEEDS TO DO IS BACK UP HIS WORDS.

GEE, Why is everyone who says "Obama has a LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE ", Clams up when asked to produce same? KENYA tell me ? lol,lol

NOW!, BUNZ is SILENT!! WHY? ALL HE NEEDS TO DO IS BACK UP HIS WORDS.

GEE, Why is everyone who says "Obama has a LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE ", Clams up when asked to produce same? KENYA tell me ? lol,lol

It could just be the holidays and he is busy also he comes on late at night.

I personally think he will find he was mistaken but maybe he has some case information I dont know about.

Guess what he is in the white house, has shown it to anyone who matters, and nothing you guys cry about will change that...

I gave up on you all long ago, your not worth Debating because you don't care about facts...Your just I hate Obama ...that's all it is...you act like little children. Not one of you can prove to me your a US Citizen as well, whats your point...Birthers...even Culter calls you mindless nuts

your not worth Debating because you don't care about facts...
With all due respect, you really, really, really, suck at debunking conspiracy theories. Perhaps if you actually offered facts, you'd get more traction on the subject.

Snopes: Obama was born in Hawaii

birth.jpg

Obama's birth was announced in two local Hawaiian papers:

Bottom Left near the red arrow:

obama-1961-birth-announcement-from-honolulu-advertiser0000.gif

Bottom Left near the black arrow:

ObamaBirthStarBulletin.jpg

Fact Check dot Org: Born in the U.S.A.

In June, the Obama campaign released a digitally scanned image of his birth certificate to quell speculative charges that he might not be a natural-born citizen. But the image prompted more blog-based skepticism about the document's authenticity. And recently, author Jerome Corsi, whose book attacks Obama, said in a TV interview that the birth certificate the campaign has is "fake."

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

See Pocket, that's how you debunk a conspiracy theory, with cold hard facts.

Can we stop with the birther nonsense now?

With all due respect, you really, really, really, suck at debunking conspiracy theories. Perhaps if you actually offered facts, you'd get more traction on the subject.

Snopes: Obama was born in Hawaii

birth.jpg

Obama's birth was announced in two local Hawaiian papers:

Bottom Left near the red arrow:

obama-1961-birth-announcement-from-honolulu-advertiser0000.gif

Bottom Left near the black arrow:

ObamaBirthStarBulletin.jpg

See Pocket, that's how you debunk a conspiracy theory, with cold hard facts.

Can we stop with the birther nonsense now?

Gen,

the argument currently going on is this.

Bunz says that obama has shown his birth certificate to a judge in a court and it has been proven in court to be real and valid.

This is not true, the birth certificate has never been to court or checked out in any legal matter.

Fact check saw a copy of a certificate of live birth, that is true. Computer experts say there are photo shop water marks on that copy posted at factcheck.org and another copy of a different certificate of live birth was posted on obamas website while running for president.

anyways all I am saying is that obama has not shown a birth certificate or a certificate of live birth to anyone in a legal manner, in fact he has spent millions of dollars sending attorneys to the various court cases to have the case dismissed, thrown out exc. rather than provide it.

Bunz is telling me I am wrong, and it has been shown in court, that is the current argument.

I am happy to let the birth certificate scandal go but I cant just sit back and watch people post stuff that isnt true. His birth certificate has not been shown in court and it is currently sealed along with all of his records.

Nice try GenSeneca :cool:...but the 'LOONIES' have heard the CRY and they flock to the utterance of a fellow member in distress...the pain and agony that one suffers is just to hard to ignore from the 'GANG of BIRTHERS' who flutter around the WWW awaiting another distress cry so that they can swope down and offer aide and assistance to the FELLOW LOONIE!

There's NO RATIONAL REASON FOR THIS TO CONTINUE BUT IT WILL BECAUSE THEY JUST WON'T SHUT UP :mad:

But you done good there good man

Nice try GenSeneca :cool:...but the 'LOONIES' have heard the CRY and they flock to the utterance of a fellow member in distress...the pain and agony that one suffers is just to hard to ignore from the 'GANG of BIRTHERS' who flutter around the WWW awaiting another distress cry so that they can swope down and offer aide and assistance to the FELLOW LOONIE!

There's NO RATIONAL REASON FOR THIS TO CONTINUE BUT IT WILL BECAUSE THEY JUST WON'T SHUT UP :mad:
In the Land O' Wingnutturia, B.S. = $$$$

Werbung:
Fact check saw a copy of a certificate of live birth, that is true. Computer experts say there are photo shop water marks on that copy posted at factcheck.org and another copy of a different certificate of live birth was posted on obamas website while running for president.

Check the factcheck.org link that I gave, it talks about that and thouroughly debunks the claims. The original posting they gave was a low res scan of his COLB, the one I posted is the updated, high res, COLB.

Whether people like it or not, Obama is an American.

Now I don't know if Bunz actually made the claim that BO's BC has been shown in court but you're correct, it has not been. They are also correct in stating that BO has shown enough verifiable evidence to have any such cases dismissed without the need for a trial, therefore, without the need for his BC to be shown to a judge.

See I have posted proof, others have as well - Pocket
While I admit that I haven't been following the birther threads closely, I've never seen any of you "deniers" post his COLB or offer links to verifiable sources. What I have seen, is a lot of you "deniers" beating up on the "birthers" and getting absolutely nowhere.

Back