Hey, Obama your men are DYING!!!

always

Hey , Obama your men are dying , mothers are crying, and you are lying, why ?
Why do you play Golf while your soldiers bleed ?, Why do you play golf while they die.Is this the CHANGE you promised? We changed to a president that does not care for America. A president who cowardly prepares to eliminate the Private Health Care providers and replace them with a corrupt , expensive, Federal Government controlled and mismanaged system . While our brave Military risk their lives defending America , you deceive their parents into thinking a "government option " health care plan will be better for them . The truth is you knowingly lie , government plan will destroy the free market system in Health Care, put Private Plans out of business. As you know and desire, your plan is to take total Control over the lives of every American by controlling their Health Care Services! SHAME on YOU!! and each one of your conspirators.

Werbung:
“I will never rush the solemn decision of sending you into harm's way. I won't risk your lives unless it is absolutely necessary,” Obama pledge to 3,000 marines, naval officers and their families who packed into an airplane hangar at the Naval Air Station here. “And if it is necessary, we will back you up to the hilt. Because you deserve the strategy, the clear mission, and the defined goals, as well as the equipment and support that you need to get the job done.”
P. Obama

Hey , Obama your men are dying , mothers are crying, and you are lying, why ?
Why do you play Golf while your soldiers bleed ?, Why do you play golf while they die.Is this the CHANGE you promised? We changed to a president that does not care for America. A president who cowardly prepares to eliminate the Private Health Care providers and replace them with a corrupt , expensive, Federal Government controlled and mismanaged system . While our brave Military risk their lives defending America , you deceive their parents into thinking a "government option " health care plan will be better for them . The truth is you knowingly lie , government plan will destroy the free market system in Health Care, put Private Plans out of business. As you know and desire, your plan is to take total Control over the lives of every American by controlling their Health Care Services! SHAME on YOU!! and each one of your conspirators.
You are so rude. Can't you see the President is busy.

He has to get in another golf game or get hissed at by the girls on the View. We can't have that happening.

You know... he'll get to when he can.
Can you just get off his back, he has a lot on his plate. You know the plate at the $2500 per plate fund raiser.

He'll find time while he's throwing another music fest at the White House. You know there's always intermission.

Maybe he should invite his generals to play a little hoop, then they can discuss the important issues.

I wish you all would just give the guy a break.. He's working so hard.

You whiney twits can always be counted on to provide the daily dose of amusement. It certainly brings a chuckle to watch Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum have to resort to intentional lies as they try to undermine our nation. They never succeed, never accomplish anything, except to showcase their tinfoil hat philosophies for the moonbattery it is.

You whiney twits can always be counted on to provide the daily dose of amusement. It certainly brings a chuckle to watch Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum have to resort to intentional lies as they try to undermine our nation. They never succeed, never accomplish anything, except to showcase their tinfoil hat philosophies for the moonbattery it is.
What's a lie.

Obama has partied more, played more golf, and has campaigned more than his predecessors did up to this point (9 mos).

I thought this country was in tremendous turmoil. Guess Obama has to figure out what he wants to do next, go to a party, or play gofl. Decisions... decisions...

Obama and his golf outings?

Or maybe his extrenuous campaign appearances?

Or his partying in and out of the White House.

It's easy to call someone a liar. Why not try to back it up next time?

All of the cute language and sound bites aside...they're right. I just talked to a Marine who was stationed there and his comment is; back us up or back us out! I'm not there, so I have to follow the opinion of first hand experience.

Oh that's easy. Here's some lies, let's see YOU try to prove them true, but there's a catch. You have to use documented facts, your whiney opinion doesn't ever rise to the level of "fact".

1. Lie... "We changed to a president that does not care for America."

2. Lie... "A president who cowardly prepares to eliminate the Private Health Care providers and replace them with a corrupt , expensive, Federal Government controlled and mismanaged system ."

3. Lie... "The truth is you knowingly lie , government plan will destroy the free market system in Health Care, put Private Plans out of business."

4. Lie... "As you know and desire, your plan is to take total Control over the lives of every American by controlling their Health Care Services! SHAME on YOU!! and each one of your conspirators."

Those are all lies. It's up to the liars to prove their claims. Your turn, let's see you prove those lies are the truth.

“I will never rush the solemn decision of sending you into harm's way. I won't risk your lives unless it is absolutely necessary,” Obama pledge to 3,000 marines, naval officers and their families who packed into an airplane hangar at the Naval Air Station here. “And if it is necessary, we will back you up to the hilt. Because you deserve the strategy, the clear mission, and the defined goals, as well as the equipment and support that you need to get the job done.”
P. Obama

Yea!! Right , the word of a COWARD! I would rather trust Mr. Putin
Hey! OBAMA - Go to DOVER and see how you protect!
Your lying words caused each death! SHAME!!!

Oh that's easy. Here's some lies, let's see YOU try to prove them true, but there's a catch. You have to use documented facts, your whiney opinion doesn't ever rise to the level of "fact".

2. Lie... "A president who cowardly prepares to eliminate the Private Health Care providers and replace them with a corrupt , expensive, Federal Government controlled and mismanaged system ."

3. Lie... "The truth is you knowingly lie , government plan will destroy the free market system in Health Care, put Private Plans out of business."

4. Lie... "As you know and desire, your plan is to take total Control over the lives of every American by controlling their Health Care Services! SHAME on YOU!! and each one of your conspirators."

Those are all lies. It's up to the liars to prove their claims. Your turn, let's see you prove those lies are the truth.

Well , THE TRUTH is out there for ALL to see, that is those who are intersted in America. But BLIND PIGS cannot see all the ACORNS in the mud with their False god!
Thanks , You chose four of the easiest of the obama lies to prove. IF , of course you read something beside the "toilet Paper" Are YOU a citizen of America ? or an ENEMY, it does make a difference.

Did I miss something or are you not responding to the post about the Presidents priorities?

I hadn't posted about those other issues.. You are shifting the discussion away from the claims in this post. Particularly what I have laid out as facts.

Bush's General says he needs 30,000 troops....Bush ignores for months...Sends nothing
Obama takes over, quickly sends 21,000 troops in....and is now looking at sending 20-80,000 more ( yes if you read the report 80,000 is a request..though not likey to happen) but you cry....becuse your worthless scum sucking vermin who don't realy care about the war, or the troops....you care about Obama Bashing ...

PS I dont see any of you doing jack , or going over....do we?

He hangs out with terrorists who bombed America.

He went to an American hating pastors sermons for 20 years.

He disses America every time he goes overseas and often here too.
(when I first googled this the first two hits I came up with were from the foreign press who also notes it)
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/10784

He married a woman who was never proud of her country.

His views are antithetical to the core values of most americans - religion and communism are two examples.

He appoints America haters to his cabinet.

He says nothing when South American thugs insult his country.

I could easily go on but the link above lists numerous examples.

The key word there is prepare.

He has made it no secret that he eventually wants a single payer universal government run health cares system and that he is willing to wait the long wait.

The present legislation moves in that direction but does not yet accomplish the goal.

The CBO admits it will be more expensive and the gov is already corrupt. the only debatable part is whether or not he is acting cowardly as he implements his preparations.

O

I can't prove this one but we can ask if all he wants is a public option to complete with the private why does he stack the deck against the private and give unfair advantages to the public?

Why were there provisions in the bill for people to be involuntarily moved to the public option and why is it that once a person is on the public option they can never move off of it?

Isn't the answer that he wants the private option to shrink and the public option to grow and take over?

His actions are consistent with the statement that was called a lie.

There is nothing about his actions which are inconsistent with the statement that was called a lie.

On balance there is far more evidence that it is not a lie than it was a lie.

Werbung:
"I will never rush the solemn decision of sending you into harm's way. I won't risk your lives unless it is absolutely necessary," Obama said during a visit to Naval Air Station Jacksonville."

golfanyone.jpg

bush_serving_beer.jpg

Back