Hey ya'll

Maybe that will indicate where I am from. Oops :eek:
I appreciate the chance to post here and if I were to be succinct in describing my views - I'm all about the troops. Heres to hoping everyone has a great day.

Werbung:
im all about the troops too I even have a support the troops bumper sticker on my SUV. **** son. GW Bush should be King.
Now you and I know we would never stand for another kingdom. Not even a king that beheads the citizens who disagree with him or her. Even if they were a cross-dresser.

People who disagree with your leader dont get beheaded, they get sent in an orange jumpsuit to a place outside the Genevea convention. Guess what thats called.

Hey

I am a army wife of a 3rd time deploying soldier in Iraq- I dont agree with the war which will never end- However i support the troops/ my friends and my husband. I dont believe the lies that the government says I feel they dont care about the little people.. The election debates make my head spin because they all talk in circles and can't answer a question honestly- I know the war isnt going to end anytime soon the main thing I want is for the deployments to be shorter 12-18 months is too long. We have the control over who comes into office yet they cant answer our questions and we cant ask them directly-- I dont agree with anything that Bush does I think he is a joke- America needs to focus on America instead of other countries if we continue to waste our time, money, and lives in other countries without the appropriate amount of allies we will be stuck in a corner with no help-

Werbung:
I am a army wife of a 3rd time deploying soldier in Iraq- I dont agree with the war which will never end- However i support the troops/ my friends and my husband. I dont believe the lies that the government says I feel they dont care about the little people.. The election debates make my head spin because they all talk in circles and can't answer a question honestly- I know the war isnt going to end anytime soon the main thing I want is for the deployments to be shorter 12-18 months is too long. We have the control over who comes into office yet they cant answer our questions and we cant ask them directly-- I dont agree with anything that Bush does I think he is a joke- America needs to focus on America instead of other countries if we continue to waste our time, money, and lives in other countries without the appropriate amount of allies we will be stuck in a corner with no help-

So are you cute?

Back