Hey

Poolee

Hi, my name's Ray Strobel. I'm 17 and I'm in the Delayed Entry Program for the Marine Corps. I'm an Independant Conservative because I believe the Republican Party is full of corrupt pseudo-conservative politicians. I've been to a few political forums before and for the most part everything comes down to personal attacks. I'm looking for a place to have a civilized debate with people and I hope this site will deliver.

Werbung:
Hello Ray.

Welcome to House of Politics.

We already have a member from USMC. Maybe you can talk to him about it.

We hope to have civilized discussions with you as well.

Hi, my name's Ray Strobel. I'm 17 and I'm in the Delayed Entry Program for the Marine Corps. I'm an Independant Conservative because I believe the Republican Party is full of corrupt pseudo-conservative politicians. I've been to a few political forums before and for the most part everything comes down to personal attacks. I'm looking for a place to have a civilized debate with people and I hope this site will deliver.

A buddy of mine in high school did the delayed entry program. He just shipped out to Korea about two weeks ago.

Hey Ray, welcome to House of Politics.

To Vyo: Condolences to your friend.

I'll pass that along the next time I talk to him. He's gonna be there for something like a year and a half - doesn't have the resources to come home on leave.

At least it's not Iraq.

Werbung:
Most people I know who've been stationed in Korea enjoyed their tour. Tell him to make the best of it.

Oh, I'm sure he will. He's just going through that first month or so where the homesickness sets in. He's a tough guy - obviously, if he's a Marine - I'm sure he'll get through it.

Back