Hezboahla attacks with Chemical Weapons kills 500 in isreal.

Werbung:
you would have us do what exactly ?

overthrow the govt like egypt ? well that has done nothing to stem the muslims killing one another. Mubarek is outta stir and I wouldnt be surprised if he got his old job back.

What can we do? Bomb? Invade? There was an emergency meeting at the U.N., and Obama's new appointee didn't even bother to show up. She was the one who pushed for immediate action in Syria and it was her policy pushing the White House into bombing Libya. Oh, and China and Russia refused to do anything against Assad at the U.N.

On another note, we have no idea who even used the gas. It could be a false flag staged by the rebels for all we know.

What can we do? Bomb? Invade? There was an emergency meeting at the U.N., and Obama's new appointee didn't even bother to show up. She was the one who pushed for immediate action in Syria and it was her policy pushing the White House into bombing Libya. Oh, and China and Russia refused to do anything against Assad at the U.N.

On another note, we have no idea who even used the gas. It could be a false flag staged by the rebels for all we know.

bomb, invade, then what ?

is there anyone you would prefer calling the shots there ?

does not matter, you would be against them all. let them die. You would shit your pants if they where Christian.

That proves how much you know. They are murdering Coptic Christians right and left, and burning down their churches. Where have you been?

Lets Gas Some Christians, so all of the sudden you can care.
What about you, do you really care?
or is this just an opportunity to blast "Republicans" who supposedly care only about Christians?
and if you do, just what would you do about it? The options are:
Bomb the hell out of Syria, killing good guys and bad guys, or
Invade and have another Iraq war on our hands for the next decade or so, or
ignore the whole thing and hope it will go away?
or is there some other option I've forgotten?

There is no "good guys" vs "bad guys" in Syria, BTW. It's a brutal dictator vs AlQaeda backed rebels. If we take sides, whose side are we on?

or is this just an opportunity to blast "Republicans" who supposedly care only about Christians?

There is no "good guys" vs "bad guys" in Syria, BTW. It's a brutal dictator vs AlQaeda backed rebels. If we take sides, whose side are we on?
Amen

I would bomb targets and I would arm groups. I would do the best we could to screen who we armed, but I would arm them.

you know for a fact a gas attack killed 500 Jews in Israel the republicans would be wanting to nuke people. Now its to much to even arm someone let alone lift a finger.

But Muslims don't count, let them all die.

Werbung:
Back