High-level leftists quick to use Colorado theater shootings to demand more "gun control"

Werbung:
But here when you get in trouble with the law you get all lawyer up. Look at illegal aliens and terrorist. Liberals think everybody has a the right to a lawyer even if theyre not American citizens. Look at the guy who shot and killed soldiers in fort worth he got lawyered up. And the terrorist at gitmo bay. Eric Holder thinks they have rights to lawyers. In Canada you dont get that right. If youre not a Canadian citizen you dont get lawyered up like you do here.

But here when you get in trouble with the law you get all lawyer up. Look at illegal aliens and terrorist. Liberals think everybody has a the right to a lawyer even if theyre not American citizens. Look at the guy who shot and killed soldiers in fort worth he got lawyered up. And the terrorist at gitmo bay. Eric Holder thinks they have rights to lawyers. In Canada you dont get that right. If youre not a Canadian citizen you dont get lawyered up like you do here.

dont need lawyers if Holder has your back. lawyers do this everywhere.

Australia has similar laws to Canada and a low crime rate. We have no first amendment or second amendment. People can be stop in the street for questioning. Most of all most guns are illegal. We have a 15 lesser chance of being killed.

Batman movie reminds me of New Jack City was shown 20 years ago . There were shooting violance outside of a theater in chicago. Now theyre are a few rules on watching Batman movie.

1. Go to a matinee,,Cause gang members dont watch movies at 1 though 5pm so youre safer during the day

2. If you must go in the evening and if someone is arguing fighting with issues just scoot down your seat and pretend nothing is happening and just watch the movie. Dont get involved and say,,Lets be resonasble guys! Then youre goinna get shot,,Just scoot down your seat and just watch the movie.

3. You have to go to the bathroom or get popcorn and soda from concession and someone takes your seat,, just take another seat Dont go up and say,,You took my seat man,,Then youre asking for trouble. Just take another seat and say nothing.

Follow these rules and youll get out of the theater safe when the movies over.

Australia has similar laws to Canada and a low crime rate. We have no first amendment or second amendment. People can be stop in the street for questioning. Most of all most guns are illegal. We have a 15 lesser chance of being killed.

I wouldn't want to live in a country where it's illegal for me to defend myself, my family, my property and my coworkers from criminals and thugs. As for lower crime and lower chances of being killed, the population of Australia is about 23 million, Canada about 31 million, USA 330 million. If Can and Aus had 330 million people, you'd have massively higher crime rates and you'd be even more likely to get killed there than the US - because your governments do not recognize the individual right of self defense.

Also, I wouldn't be bragging about the fact that your country doesn't protect the individual rights of freedom of speech, religion, the press, privacy or assembly. You are not free people, you are all mere subjects of the crown.

Batman movie reminds me of New Jack City was shown 20 years ago . There were shooting violance outside of a theater in chicago. Now theyre are a few rules on watching Batman movie.

1. Go to a matinee,,Cause gang members dont watch movies at 1 though 5pm so youre safer during the day

2. If you must go in the evening and if someone is arguing fighting with issues just scoot down your seat and pretend nothing is happening and just watch the movie. Dont get involved and say,,Lets be resonasble guys! Then youre goinna get shot,,Just scoot down your seat and just watch the movie.

3. You have to go to the bathroom or get popcorn and soda from concession and someone takes your seat,, just take another seat Dont go up and say,,You took my seat man,,Then youre asking for trouble. Just take another seat and say nothing.

Follow these rules and youll get out of the theater safe when the movies over.

I see movies via Netflix, slightly delayed from the cross-hatching, big klieg-light opening.
Works for me. Easier. Safer.

It had to happen, though I'm surprised it started so quickly.

Though considering the desperation of liberals falling behind in more and more polls nationwide, with a major election coming, perhaps I shouldn't be surprised at their using everything, up to and including mass murders, to justify their increasingly unpopular agenda.

Never mind that laws against gun ownership, only restrict the law-abiding.

Never mind that the areas with the strictest laws against guns, are the areas where gun crimes of all kinds stay at the highest levels year after year in spite of those laws.

Never mind the complete lack of any evidence showing that gun laws prevent criminals from using guns.

Is there anything these people won't do, any lie they won't tell, any tragedy they won't exploit, to push their tired, failed agenda?

I guess we need to remember the words of Barack Obama's then-Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel: "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste."

But couldn't they at least wait until the bodies have cooled?

Typical bullshit Republican ....said nothing when anyone said its why we need more conceal and carry laws...but its wrong for anyone to say...hey you know maybe we don't all need ar-15s with 100 round drums of ammo..

And of course the old, Its not the right time to talk about gun control...but of course it never is...Im sorry do we have to wait for the next guy with 100 rounds of ammo to go shooting mass groups of peope...or 2 more? 3 more? when is the time to talk about it?

Here is your proof....Nations with strict gun laws...far less Murders and gun deaths...
Look at the changes. Highest gun ownership per person...Highest Murder rate by huge numbers...But yea. not corrilated...Americans are just by nature murders I guess.

Typical bullshit Republican ....said nothing when anyone said its why we need more conceal and carry laws...but its wrong for anyone to say...hey you know maybe we don't all need ar-15s with 100 round drums of ammo..

And of course the old, Its not the right time to talk about gun control...but of course it never is...Im sorry do we have to wait for the next guy with 100 rounds of ammo to go shooting mass groups of peope...or 2 more? 3 more? when is the time to talk about it?

Here is your proof....Nations with strict gun laws...far less Murders and gun deaths...
Look at the changes. Highest gun ownership per person...Highest Murder rate by huge numbers...But yea. not corrilated...Americans are just by nature murders I guess.

ditched the 100 round rifle after it, predictably, jammed.

want gun control P ? Constitutional ammendment time. thats what it takes.

Rush Limbaugh said this,,, To stop crime is not by removing guns. When you have stricter gun laws if takes guns away from decent law biding folks. Criminals dont buy guns from the gun shops. They steal them and get them from black markets. In order to solve crime you change criminal behavor. Let them know the consequences on committ an such act. Like the death penalty for example.

Stopping crime is simple--and has been known since forever.
Three felonies (of ANY kind!)--and you go to the joint for life.
Removal from society--not necessarily as "punishment".
Criminals identify themselves quite early in life.
Cities know *exactly* who their criminals are--and usually where they live.

THREE STRIKES AND YOU'RE OUT!
There will be sad, hard luck stories.
But--are they sadder than a 6-year old girl abducted, raped and murdered by a KNOWN sex offender?
Or--the other choice is--have your family and children and YOURSELF savaged, raped, stabbed, shot, car-jacked,
vivisected and robbed and burned down--ad infinitum. Like it is TODAY.

It really is--A Simple Choice.
Liberalism--stands in the way.

I say all states should have stand on your ground laws. If an intruder breaks into you home you should shoot him. If an Carjacker tries to steal your car you should shoot him. If a guy holds up a bank or a store clerk you should shoot him. So that way he doesnt get all lawyered up. Lets face it,,The Officer who arrested that clown on colorado shooting should have pulled out his gun and shot him. Lets face it theres no video of it so how are they gonna prove it was police corruption? All those people would stood behind that officer and called him an hero. But now hes all lawyered up and hes gonna get off with an insanity plea because of Stupid,Blacks,Latinos and women on the jury. Just like the O.J trial he was adquited by an all black jury.

Werbung:
But now hes all lawyered up and hes gonna get off with an insanity plea because of Stupid,Blacks,Latinos and women on the jury. Just like the O.J trial he was adquited by an all black jury.

I think it is a right. Your supposed to get a jury of your peers.
Maybe Holmes will get an all redheaded male jury with a Joker complex.

Back