High School sophomore challenges Bachmann to a debate

PLC1

Staff member
High schooler challenges Bachmann to debate on U.S. Constitution

A high school sophomore from New Jersey is challenging Rep. Michele Bachmann to a debate on civics and the U.S. Constitution. In an open letter to to Bachmann, Amy Myers of Cherry Hill, N.J., said, “I have found quite a few of your statements regarding The Constitution of the United States, the quality of public school education and general U.S. civics matters to be factually incorrect, inaccurately applied or grossly distorted.”

“I, Amy Myers, do hereby challenge Representative Michele Bachmann to a Public Forum Debate and/or Fact Test on The Constitution of the United States, United States History and United States Civics,” Myers wrote, according to a report by City Pages’ Nick Pinto.

Of course, Bachmann would never enter an uneven contest like this, as Amy would be likely to wipe the floor with her, but it would certainly make for interesting TV, don't you think?

Werbung:
Little Amy, he head impregnated with a non-education from her government K12 school, thinks she knows it all. :D Bachman should accept, and crush her. It would be very instructive for all the young musheads with a vote. :D

I'd pay money to watch this. They could make it a TV series. Week One would be Bachmann. Week Two could be Louise Slaughter. Week Three could be Bart Stupak, who is retired now but said some very interesting things about the Constitution when he was in office, and so on. There's no shortage of people in our Congress who either don't know or don't care about the Constitution. And the week that Palin was the guest would be record breaking.

I'd pay money to watch this. They could make it a TV series. Week One would be Bachmann. Week Two could be Louise Slaughter. Week Three could be Bart Stupak, who is retired now but said some very interesting things about the Constitution when he was in office, and so on. There's no shortage of people in our Congress who either don't know or don't care about the Constitution. And the week that Palin was the guest would be record breaking.

Oh, it should be on commercial TV. There would be no lack of sponsors, and a lot more people would get to see it.

Little Amy, he head impregnated with a non-education from her government K12 school, thinks she knows it all. :D Bachman should accept, and crush her. It would be very instructive for all the young musheads with a vote. :D

High school kid from Jersey. Now that's funny stuff!

I wonder if one of Amy's student indoctrination mentors (I used to call them "teachers", but most of them no longer deserve that title) put this young, impressionable girl up to this little stunt.

I wonder if any of the students from this particular Jersey high school challenged Barack Obama to a debate on the correct number of states that are part of the "United States".

Or perhaps one of these high school students who is "pro-life" (there may be one or two who haven't been brainwashed by "Planned Parenthood") could debate Barack Obama about why Obama stated that if one of his daughters made a mistake and got pregnant, his daughter should not be "burdened" with a baby.

Hell, I'd like to see obozo and ME in a constitutional debate - and he supposedly studied it in law school. His basic conclusion: it should be overturned with the leftwing notion of "positive rights", ANOTHER thing that is a product of the leftwing mind but is nowhere in the constitution. No problem - just have leftwing judges gradually morph the "meaning" of the constitution, until federal jurisprudence has no connection at all with the founding document, and they're at least half way there already.

Hell, I'd like to see obozo and ME in a constitutional debate -.

Yes, I'd like to see that also. Once you used up your arsenal of different names for "liberals", and explained how they were to blame for all of the evil in the world, you'd be out of ammunition. Of course, you'd still win in your own mind, but a real, fair debate with impartial judges might yield a different result.

Yes, I'd like to see that also. Once you used up your arsenal of different names for "liberals", and explained how they were to blame for all of the evil in the world, you'd be out of ammunition. Of course, you'd still win in your own mind, but a real, fair debate with impartial judges might yield a different result.

well why would Obama know anything about it...all he did was teach it at Harvard....I am sure Rick read internet artical on it once so thats about even right? :)

As the past two years have shown, our first amateur "president" has fired blanks from day one. He's a Colin Powell on steroids - promoted up through the lib establishment with "affirmative action" and nothing else. He's never gotten a tough interview - even O'Reilly threw him puff balls. My academic career was FARRRRRRRR more rigorous than his - I'd make mincemeat out of him in five minutes. :D

well why would Obama know anything about it...all he did was teach it at Harvard....I am sure Rick read internet artical on it once so thats about even right? :)

First, I can spell article, and second, obozo never taught at Harvard - he got an "affirmative action" faculty appointment at the University of Chicago, where he basically taught his radical theories for undermining the actual constitution. Quit making a fool of yourself - I'm getting empathetic embarassment for you. :D

High schooler challenges Bachmann to debate on U.S. Constitution

Of course, Bachmann would never enter an uneven contest like this, as Amy would be likely to wipe the floor with her, but it would certainly make for interesting TV, don't you think?

No Congressman would ever enter such "debate", because the whole premise is idiotic.

How about I call up Senator Kerry's office and challenge him to a foreign policy debate...then we can all sit around and call him a coward when I am ignored?

There is no point to this "challenge."

First, I can spell article, and second, obozo never taught at Harvard - he got an "affirmative action" faculty appointment at the University of Chicago, where he basically taught his radical theories for undermining the actual constitution. Quit making a fool of yourself - I'm getting empathetic embarassment for you. :D

That's pretty much what I told PFOS on a different thread........making a fool of himself, almost feeling sympathy for him, etc.

Perhaps in our lifetime, scientists will be able to identify and isolate the defective gene that causes liberalism.

Werbung:
High school kid from Jersey. Now that's funny stuff!

I wonder if one of Amy's student indoctrination mentors (I used to call them "teachers", but most of them no longer deserve that title) put this young, impressionable girl up to this little stunt.
So, Bachmann couldn't fit this into her schedule....'cause she was STILL preppin' for....

bachmanncrazy.jpg

"....the Last Days."???

eusa_doh.gif

Back