Hillary and Edwards Conspiring Caught On Tape

Werbung:
Because the Republican bigwigs are doing the same thing to him.

Give me a break. Ron Paul gets just as much airtime as any other candidate, even though the American people clearly aren't very interested. He's only getting like 1% in the polls -- certainly not deserving of all the attention he gets.

Who Cares

Every politician is looking for an edge. Hillary and Edwards got caught, so what? What goes on in the background is a lot worse. Don't get me wrong, I would hate to see either one become President, but this was tame compared to everything else going on.

Not very fair and balanced are they.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-WsvQhVmhc

OMG!!!

You mean, they want the people who have no chance of winning to shut the hell up and let the people who do have a chance of taking the white house out of neo-con hands to have more time to speak and outline what they want to do?

FOR SHAME HILLARY!!! FOR SHAME!!!!

**rolls eyes**

You guys make good slaves.

OMG!!!

You mean, they want the people who have no chance of winning to shut the hell up and let the people who do have a chance of taking the white house out of neo-con hands to have more time to speak and outline what they want to do?

FOR SHAME HILLARY!!! FOR SHAME!!!!

**rolls eyes**

You guys make good slaves.

Yeah, honestly, I couldn't care less about these two "conspiring" but I do find it funny that Edwards considers himself anything but a second or third tier candidate.

Yeah, honestly, I couldn't care less about these two "conspiring" but I do find it funny that Edwards considers himself anything but a second or third tier candidate.

Edwards has little chance. Its alla' bout Barrack and Hillary.

I've said from day one, that its gonna be a Hillary/Obama ticket.

Really though, I just wanna see republicans pee themselves when they have to call Slick Willie the First Gentleman.

That oughta be fun for a few months at least.

Werbung:
Back