Hillary asks for unanimous consent for Obama!

top gun

Hillary Clinton does another class act!

After last nights great speech endorsing Senator Barack Obama and saying clearly with steadfast determination NO WAY NO HOW NO MCCAIN Senator Clinton halts the delegate count and asks for THE UNANIMOUS CONSENT FOR THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES SENATOR BARACK OBAMA!

The yeas were thunderous... there really were no nays. The Convention Center in Denver exploded in a unity love fest. The music... the hugs... the tears of joy and hope for our future!

It's all coming together and it was text book COOL!:cool:

On tap for tonight:
Former President Clinton and VP pick Senator Joe Biden. If anyone thought President Clinton wasn't fully on board with Senator Obama being qualified and ready to be President of the United States your doubts will be cleared away in just a couple hours!

Then we have Senator Joe Biden... John McSame will have no place to hide!

Werbung:
I dont agree though with the "UNANIMOUS CONSENT"

Pelosi asked for the yes, lots of loud voices, then she asked for the no's...but but but
she didnt even take a breath before she said very loudly "done deal"

she did not give anyone time to say no, but if you listen over her voice there were some. Not enough to make a differnce.. just enough for me to be picky on your "UNANIMOUS CONSENT" statement

lets see if Clinton caves, they told him he couldnt give a speech on what he wanted to, but that he had to give a speech on what they told him to.

I am hoping he just does his own thing and says what ever the heck he wants to say. I liked his comments yesterday about candidate A and B.... but of coures he wasnt talking about this election.

I also liked fast Eddie's take on Obama, I wish I were as clever as either of them.

lets see if Clinton caves, they told him he couldnt give a speech on what he wanted to, but that he had to give a speech on what they told him to.

I am hoping he just does his own thing and says what ever the heck he wants to say. I liked his comments yesterday about candidate A and B.... but of coures he wasnt talking about this election.

I also liked fast Eddie's take on Obama, I wish I were as clever as either of them.

No one is going to tell Bill Clinton what he can say. He is the only Democratic President since FDR who has managed to win reelection.

No one is going to tell Bill Clinton what he can say. He is the only Democratic President since FDR who has managed to win reelection.

The Obama people told him, but i watched part of the speech, it looks like he did his own thing.

He may be the first president re elected since FDR but it only happened because of Ross Perot

The Obama people told him, but i watched part of the speech, it looks like he did his own thing.

He may be the first president re elected since FDR but it only happened because of Ross Perot

They may have "told" him something, but he most likely politely told them to shove it.

President Clinton gave a GREAT SPEECH! No one ever told him what he could say... not that he'd listen anyway... he's a President.

Granted I did hear that the pubbies are putting Bush on at some ungodly time to try and cover him up. But that's a Bush not Clinton.

They're so simpatico I think Bush ought to just strut right out on stage and give McCain a big wet kiss!

BTW did you see how John Kerry strung McCain up in his speech?

He went down the list of Bills sponsored or co-sponsored with John McCain's own name on them or highly publicized positions McCain had taken against Bush policy when he ran in 2000, like the tax cuts for the rich........ and then he DROPPED THE BOMB...

TALK ABOUT VOTING FOR IT BEFORE YOU VOTED AGAINST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that's gonna leave a mark HA! Sorry John turn abouts fair play! So Burned...:D

President Clinton gave a GREAT SPEECH! No one ever told him what he could say... not that he'd listen anyway... he's a President.

Granted I did hear that the pubbies are putting Bush on at some ungodly time to try and cover him up. But that's a Bush not Clinton.

They're so simpatico I think Bush ought to just strut right out on stage and give McCain a big wet kiss!

BTW did you see how John Kerry strung McCain up in his speech?

He went down the list of Bills sponsored or co-sponsored with John McCain's own name on them or highly publicized positions McCain had taken against Bush policy when he ran in 2000, like the tax cuts for the rich........ and then he DROPPED THE BOMB...

Now that's gonna leave a mark HA! Sorry John turn abouts fair play! So Burned...:D

Nah not true, It was reported on all the stations that Clinton was told he could not do a speech on what he wanted and they told him what he needed to talk about. I think he ended up doing the first part what they wanted and the second part what he wanted. but he was told what to do by his new lord and master "THE ONE"

also, i just found out today that John Freaking Kerry (who served in vietnam) spoke last night, I wish I had known, I would have recorded it.

What I saw of last nights convention it was better than the first two days, and he got a 1 pt bump in one poll and a 5 pt bump in another, so I wasnt the only one who thought it was a pretty good night.

Werbung:

Now that's gonna leave a mark HA! Sorry John turn abouts fair play! So Burned...:D[/COLOR]

Beats voting "Present" for everything I suppose and never taking an actual stand.

Back