Hillary Clinton admires Margaret Sanger

CRandy

Margaret Sanger said these following words: "Colored people are like human weeds and need to be exterminated". Hillary Clinton said these following words about Sanger: "I admire Margaret Sanger enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision". Hillary enormously admires a woman who believes that black people should be destroyed. That is disgusting.
People want to talk about Donald Trump and the KKK. Hillary is just as racist as Trump and people need to be made aware of it. Sadly, it's possible that many people are aware of it but don't care. If that is true, I feel sorry for those people.

Werbung:
Margaret Sanger said these following words: "Colored people are like human weeds and need to be exterminated". Hillary Clinton said these following words about Sanger: "I admire Margaret Sanger enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision". Hillary enormously admires a woman who believes that black people should be destroyed. That is disgusting.
People want to talk about Donald Trump and the KKK. Hillary is just as racist as Trump and people need to be made aware of it. Sadly, it's possible that many people are aware of it but don't care. If that is true, I feel sorry for those people.

And Trump admires Putin, Saddam Hussein, and other dictators, and yet you will vote for him. Kind of makes you a sad person to "feel sorry for".

BTW, Trump supports Planned Parenthood which started under Sanger.

And Trump admires Putin, Saddam Hussein, and other dictators, and yet you will vote for him. Kind of makes you a sad person to "feel sorry for".
More lies from Hillary's Clinton's ass-kisser/boot licker.

Trump called Kim Jong Un "a maniac".

Trump called Saddam Hussein a "really bad guy".

Trump called the Chinese government "horrible".

Don't be such a lying weasel Old_Trapper70.

BTW, Trump supports Planned Parenthood which started under Sanger.
More lies from Old_Trapper70.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...parenthood-as-long-as-theyre-doing-abortions/

More lies from Hillary's Clinton's ass-kisser/boot licker.

Trump called Kim Jong Un "a maniac".

"If you look at North Korea, this guy, I mean, he's like a maniac, okay? And you've got to give him credit," Trump said of Kim Jong-un during a campaign event in Iowa in January. "He goes in, he takes over, and he's the boss. It's incredible. He wiped out the uncle. He wiped out this one, that one."

Trump called Saddam Hussein a "really bad guy".

"During a campaign event in Raleigh, North Carolina, Tuesday evening, the presumptive GOP nominee praised late Iraqi dictator Hussein for being "so good" at killing terrorists.

"He was a bad guy, really bad guy. But you know what he did well? He killed terrorists. He did that so good. They didn't read them the rights – they didn't talk, they were a terrorist, it was over."

He also once dismissed Hussein's use of chemical weapons against the Kurds, saying, "Saddam Hussein throws a little gas, everyone goes crazy. 'Oh he's using gas!' "

Trump called the Chinese government "horrible".

Don't be such a lying weasel Old_Trapper70.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...rump-tiananmen-square-china-playboy-interview

"Forced on to the defensive in the Republican debate in Miami on Thursday, Trump said he had never endorsed the Beijing regime’s violent response which claimed the lives of hundreds or possibly even thousands by some estimates.

In 1990, Trump told Playboy magazine: “The Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength. That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak.”

However, he appeared to dismiss the scale of the tragedy in the debate when he called protests a “riot”, sparking a storm of criticism on social media."

And yet he has most of his clothing line manufactured there, not here.

Well, I already posted where this is *********, and fools errand for the wannabe dictator, and coward. Now I have to do it again since tyou are too stupid to understand the English language:

http://www.people.com/article/donald-trump-saddam-hussein-dictators

More ********* form the queen of hammer heads. This is just another back pedaling from the Democrat Trump so suck heads like you will vote for him:

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/03/01/...attacks-so-called-conservatives-who-disagree/

"It would be one thing if the hypocrisy came on some obscure policy issue related to taxes or government — it’s quite another when the duplicity regards the life and death of 58 million unborn children and the 324,000 unborn babies Planned Parenthood eviscerates in a given calendar year.

Yet here is Trump again defending Planned Parenthood on the night he should have been celebrating primary victories in a handful of states. This time, however, Trump goes further. Not only does he defend Planned Parenthood, he attacks pro-life voters who disagree with him:

Trump dismissed the notion he is not a true conservative because he supports Planned Parenthood, insisting he is “just doing what’s right.”

“Look, Planned Parenthood has done very good work for many, many — for millions of women,” Trump said in a news conference Tuesday night. “And I’ll say it, and I know a lot of the so-called conservatives, they say that’s really … cause I’m a conservative, but I’m a common-sense conservative.”

Trump said he would not fund Planned Parenthood “as long as you have the abortion going on,” but noted the “millions of people — and I’ve had thousands of letters from women — that have been helped.”

“And this wasn’t a set-up. This was women writing letters. But I’m going to be really good for women, I’m going to be good for women’s health issues, it’s very important to me. Very important to me,” he said."

Quit sucking up Trumps shit head. I know you're hungry, however, his shit is poisonous.

Repeating your lies doesn't make them true Old_Fraud70. lol

Trump on the Chinese government: Then they were vicious, they were horrible,

Trump on Planned Parenthood: he would not fund Planned Parenthood “as long as you have the abortion going on,"

You lie almost as much as your master Hillary.

wall-street-hillary.jpg

What kind of leash does she keep you on? I know she has to take you on lots of walks because you are so full of s***.

Repeating your lies doesn't make them true Old_Fraud70. lol

Trump on the Chinese government: Then they were vicious, they were horrible,

Trump on Planned Parenthood: he would not fund Planned Parenthood “as long as you have the abortion going on,"

You lie almost as much as your master Hillary.

What kind of leash does she keep you on? I know she has to take you on lots of walks because you are so full of s***.

Only in the mind of one who spends most of his time on his knees waiting for someone to drop off his dinner could a truth by made into a lie.

Nothing I have said has been a lie. It is just your mental weakness that you cannot see the truth. And continuing to call it a lie changes nothing.

Only in the mind of one who spends most of his time on his knees waiting for someone to drop off his dinner could a truth by made into a lie.

Nothing I have said has been a lie. It is just your mental weakness that you cannot see the truth. And continuing to call it a lie changes nothing.
You confirmed what he stated. If you are trying to make a point it's not working.

Werbung:
Back