hillary ending the war

Good. It's probably best that you don't care. Because it ain't pretty.

Exposing you for what you are.

Let me repeat what I said. Even if you don't care.

You have the blood of our American military on your hands. You do. You share in the guilt of adding to the body count of our American service personnel just as much as the terrorists and insurgents. They may be pulling the triggers and laying the bombs, but you and people like you are giving them the ammunition.

Whatever you want to think is fine with me. But imo you are irrational so I don't take your opinions into consideration, even about real issues.

Werbung:
That's the beauty of it, between you and I, it just doesn't matter.
What matters is that you can say what you want and I can call it the way I see it.

As for you thinking I am irrational, so be it. It doesn't change the facts. You are not worthy of the risks our men and women in the military take on your behalf and based on your stance I would bet that most of them would feel the same way I do. You lose.

That's the beauty of it, between you and I, it just doesn't matter. What matters is that you can say what you want and I can call it the way I see it.

As for you thinking I am irrational, so be it. It doesn't change the facts. You are not worthy of the risks our men and women in the military take on your behalf

That's an opinion, not a fact.

InterestedParty said:
and based on your stance I would bet that most of them would feel the same way I do.

Good for you and them.

InterestedParty said:
You lose.

Lose what?

It's not that Hillary has changed her mind, do we even know what she REALLY thinks???? This was her pandering to the Dem base trying to gain some footing. If the pools blow the other way tomorrow she could be for invading Iran. She bends with the polls.

It's not that Hillary has changed her mind, do we even know what she REALLY thinks???? This was her pandering to the Dem base trying to gain some footing. If the pools blow the other way tomorrow she could be for invading Iran. She bends with the polls.

Just like her husband. And as we all know that worked out real well.

I feel like I am watching a kindergarten fight.

Look, to someone who is serving in the military, I give an extra ear to what they have to say. I respect their opinions. But that does not mean that I have to agree with it. Just because someone has a military uniform on does not mean that they are right about everything that they say.

General Eisenhower, during the campaign against Germany in the latter part of World War II, complained bitterly about the differing opinions of other commanders on how he should conduct the war. The French wanted him to do this, the British wanted him to do that; and he even disagreed with FDR on some things, and FDR was his superior. The military are just like everybody else; and they have as many ranging opinions as everybody else.

I will listen to USMC's opinion before I listen to ANYONE's opinion on this subject; because I respect the fact that he is there. That does not mean that I will agree with him; nor does it mean that he is right just because he is in uniform. I respect him; but I will not hang on every word he types.

Arch.

Ummm......John McCain and Joe Leiberman are just as guilty of flip-flopping according to what is popular. I think we have a case of the pot calling the kettle black on a lot of this.

Personally, I will not vote for Hillary. I have a problem with the whole "dynasty" thing. I am tired of Bush's and Clinton's. I want someone else.

If Rudy Guiliani or Colin Powell run, I will probably vote Republican. The Democrats have not really swayed me with anyone yet. I personally do not think Obama is ready to be President; and not only that, he is not winnable. Perhaps I am being too pessimistic, but I just do not see this country electing a black President with a Muslim name. Sure, there is a lot of hype in his direction; but we still have not heard from the "Silent Majority."

Arch.

I feel like I am watching a kindergarten fight.

Arch.

And I feel like I have been taking part in a kindergarten fight. My own fault. I guess there are times that we all fall under the spell of trying to make sense and give our version of opinions during conversations that at times make no sense. It's a matter of knowing when to say enough is enough and move on. Which I am doing.

I will listen to USMC's opinion before I listen to ANYONE's opinion on this subject; because I respect the fact that he is there.

On this, I wholeheartedly agree. It isn't that I won't take into consideration varying opinions but when we have a person taking part in the discussion that has first hand knowledge and experience it is in everyones best interest to pay attention to what the individual is saying. It doesn't matter to me whether I agree with the person or not. I want the truth. I want to understand and be ale to make informed decisions on what stance I am going to support.

That does not mean that I will agree with him; nor does it mean that he is right just because he is in uniform. I respect him; but I will not hang on every word he types.

I completely agree.

In a perfect world we would all want to make decisions based on provable facts.

Werbung:
Hillary can win!

This was my latest post on www.hillaryclinton.com/blog

I feel fortunate to live in a generation that has the opportunity to elect a
woman a President of the United states. We should not allow the Republican party
to label women as week or flip-floppers on important issues like national
defence or terrorism

Also, what is even more encouraging is that an African an American an a women
will be on the Democratic ticket for the 2008 Presidential election (at least
that's my wish). It would what we always known, that the Democratic party is
truly interested in equally, justice and fairplay.

Additionally, Hillary Clinton clearly stands for the rights of the poorest and
most needy in our society. A woman's touch is desperately needed in the
whitehouse, and is vital to bring a level-headed commander-in-chief back to the
United stated.

I am on a one man campaign to spread the good word about Senator Clinton and why
we should elect her as President.

We have a long way to go, but with hard work and dedication, we can bring this ambition to fruition.:rolleyes:

Check out my blogs:

http://keepmepostedblog.blogspot.com/
http://newsentertainment.blogspot.com/

Back