Hire professional hackers! (Telegrram: @Blackhat_plug)

pjmret

Unsaved or misguided Christians supported southern democrat slavery in 1860 and modern misguided Christians support the democrat party today. It sounds to me like you don't really know how God-honoring Christians think and act.

i'm not arrogant enough to declare myself the judge of others religious beliefs and actions.

unlike egomaniacs like you who think they speak for god. lol.

you can't bring yourself to criticize the republican party for their hateful anti-american lies about the stolen election, for example.
oh that's right, you're so stupid you think it actually happened, even though you have no evidence it did. that's called lying, moron, and god hates lying. But your'e so blinded you can't admit it. lol

Werbung:

mark francis

i'm not arrogant enough to declare myself the judge of others religious beliefs and actions.

you can't bring yourself to criticize the republican party for their hateful anti-american lies about the stolen election, for example.
oh that's right, you're so stupid you think it actually happened, even though you have no evidence it did. that's called lying, moron, and god hates lying. But your'e so blinded you can't admit it. lol
Then stop judging me and my religion.

mark francis

Then stop judging me and my religion.

mark francis

not as long as you keep trying to affect society and me with your religious beliefs, as christians have done so many times in the past.

and not as long as you keep lying about stolen elections with no proof.
God tells us what sins offend Him and I share God's views with others whether they want to hear them or not.

mark francis

yes, LEGAL judges judge legal cases. congrats. lol

but you've appointed yourself god' religious judge here on earth. you're an arrogant religious nutjob.
Everyone judges and makes judgments - even you.

1 Corinthians 6:2
Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

pjmret

Everyone judges and makes judgments - even you.

1 Corinthians 6:2
Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

of course I do. but i judge you for your effects on me with your lies about the stolen election.

you judge people for your views on how religious they are. big difference

Werbung:

mark francis

of course I do. but i judge you for your effects on me with your lies about the stolen election.

you judge people for your views on how religious they are. big difference
I accept that you have the freedom to express your opinions and I have the freedom to express mine.