Hollywood urges Lying Biden to drop Harris like a hot chunk of coal

Werbung:

harris 42%

biden 44%.

god you're stupid.. as always :)
Recent national polls show Biden’s approval rating as low as 33% — averaging 37.4%, according to RealClearPolitics, with his support among core Democratic-leaning groups, such as young people and Hispanics, also plunging. Biden’s “honeymoon” period of relatively favorable polling ended in August 2021 with the chaotic US pullout from Afghanistan.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/23/politics…
WebSep 23, 2022 · Almost three in four Americans (72%) said that they do not want Biden to run again in 2024, according to a new national Marquette Law School poll released on Thursday, a striking number …

Yep Ricky your right some one is stupid but as for who that is is clearly debatable and not been determined as yet but you are a favorite

Recent national polls show Biden’s approval rating as low as 33% — averaging 37.4%, according to RealClearPolitics, with his support among core Democratic-leaning groups, such as young people and Hispanics, also plunging. Biden’s “honeymoon” period of relatively favorable polling ended in August 2021 with the chaotic US pullout from Afghanistan.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/23/politics…
WebSep 23, 2022 · Almost three in four Americans (72%) said that they do not want Biden to run again in 2024, according to a new national Marquette Law School poll released on Thursday, a striking number …

Yep Ricky your right some one is stupid but as for who that is is clearly debatable and not been determined as yet but you are a favorite

and yet 538 which is a professional group says you are stupid.

and september 2022? 6 months ago, moron.

calling me "mr eichmann" over and over moron.

or are you denying that has anything to do with the famous nazi? lol.
even you aren't that stupid..i think.
yes for your love of death and thinking its smart for Putin to send in waves of poorly trained and equipped troops . Do I think your a nazi no of course not but it annoys you so I love it

Werbung:
Back