Honor has Forsaken Me

Justinian

Hey Folks,
My real name is Paul Merring. I'm an American of half Italian, quarter British and quarter German dissent. The name I chose has to do with My political philosophy and my presently most concearned issue in politics. Emperor Justinian was a dying breed of the Old Roman fashion. He was born much later in the Empire's history with much anger, ambition and bitterness. He was shocked to find what the Greatness of Rome had become and how half of it fell to invaders. He spent most of his political career dedicated to overseeing the restoration of its prior glory. His vision was praised and he actually succeeded. When he died, the Empire quickly crumbled and was never under one flag again. I am like like Justin in that I too am a dying breed in America who has become aware and shocked at what America has become since the height of its culture in the first half of the twentieth century. And like Rome, not only are we in hedon decline, we are also being invaded and won't stop it because of political in-fighting. I'm also a Christian. The Secular Pedophiles never got to me because I outsmarted them and drove them away. I go to church regularly which is located in a neighborhood that was formally occupied by mostly Germans. All the Germans have moved out and its now mostly owned by Hispanics so my church has dwindled in size and is relatively small. I also come from a WASP Military family. Yup, I'm one of the greats. I represent the remnants of the true Americans. And because of that, I am a paleoconservative but such a label makes me shiver. Labels mean diversity and diversity means the elimination of principle which is exactly what America has become. My favorite President of all time is Teddy Roosevelt. I will warn you now, if you wish to get into a debate with me, you'd better be right because I hardly ever argue something I don't know is accurate. But here I am Folks.

Werbung:
Hey Folks

Weren't the true Americans the natives of this country?

"One of the greats"...a "true American"...hey ArmChair, we may have found you a new lover.

No, it wasn't called America then and wasn't a country. You listen to too many done-nothing teachers. And Personally, I think you're both so far nothing but two know nothing losers. Great debate though ::gag reflex::

Justinian, you're the person who has implied people who even debate (wether or not they are pro-legalization) are morons. I think its you who is self absorbed and arrogant with no valid opinion (evident in your post in the cannabis debate).

All armchair general did was make a small joke and you try to rip into him, but you've failed because your argument, like your opinions, have no substance.

Werbung:
Uhuh

Justinian, you're the person who has implied people who even debate (wether or not they are pro-legalization) are morons. I think its you who is self absorbed and arrogant with no valid opinion (evident in your post in the cannabis debate).

All armchair general did was make a small joke and you try to rip into him, but you've failed because your argument, like your opinions, have no substance.

In case you didn't read the entire thread (which is irresponsible if you're going to accuse me of something like that) you will clearly see it was them who provoked me. My introduction is if you read it only had good intentions until these two tag-team clowns decided to act like a bunch of jerks. As for my last comment, perhaps you're not a christian or you only say you are but I am a real christian and I don't tolerate literal abuse of it. You consider it a joke because you're more lenient which probably stems from you being liberal. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think. Your alias is 'Sublime' for Christ's sake so you're probably a commi musician.

Back