How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline

Stalin

Seymour Hersh has an impressive record detailing the WarParty lies and atrocities...

"The New York Times called it a “mystery,” but the United States executed a covert sea operation that was kept secret—until now.."

Comrade Stalin
Donbass

Werbung:
Seymour Hersh has an impressive record detailing the WarParty lies and atrocities...

"The New York Times called it a “mystery,” but the United States executed a covert sea operation that was kept secret—until now.."

Comrade Stalin
Donbass
I do not care who did it , its a good thing , Id like to see Russia unable to sell gas or oil to any nation until they pull out of the Ukraine and pay reparations . How many Russian and Ukrainian must cry for the dead .

O yes read this 300 tanks going to Ukraine

You great idiot leader has started a war with a people who are fighter sand are fighting for freedom . Many nations are willing to support them , Russia will stand . The cost in human lives is already around 200,000 or more dead Russians and probably 200000 Ukrainian fighters and old men and women and kids .
Russia started it and they need to be stropped . Your military is suffering defeat from Brave men women old and young and children .
Keep it up and other nations in Europe may get physically involved to break Russia's back and remove the threat like the nazis were removed

I already started a thread about this when it happened.

I am proud that comrade Stalin has done brought this issue up.

383px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png

So Biden destroyed an important energy pipeline to our allies and is shooting down unidentified objects in the sky over America. :unsure:

Russia and china and Iran and Noth Korea are the last real dangers to world peace and a atomic war anything that hinders them is a good thing

I already started a thread about this when it happened.

I am proud that comrade Stalin has done brought this issue up.

383px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png

So Biden destroyed an important energy pipeline to our allies and is shooting down unidentified objects in the sky over America. :unsure:
European countries were hesitant to support America because they were so dependent on the gas etc.
Biden stops the gas and now they have no choice but to support Ukraine and stop Russia. Russia aren't getting massive dollars every day to support their war which will end up placing more constraints on them.
In fact it was a brilliant idea to make Europe focus on destroying Russia. Not sure if Russian will ever sell them gas again but they also mightn't have much choice.

Biden will make them come to heel eventually.

As for them popping off a nuke, that will not end well for them.

European countries were hesitant to support America because they were so dependent on the gas etc.
Biden stops the gas and now they have no choice but to support Ukraine and stop Russia. Russia aren't getting massive dollars every day to support their war which will end up placing more constraints on them.
In fact it was a brilliant idea to make Europe focus on destroying Russia. Not sure if Russian will ever sell them gas again but they also mightn't have much choice.

Biden will make them come to heel eventually.

As for them popping off a nuke, that will not end well for them.
I am hoping that the Russian people drag putin out of bed in the middle of the night and hang him

Werbung:
Back