How China is infiltrating Australia and slowly taking power to turn it into its slave

Werbung:
From Murdoch?? Very reliable source considering he just lost the election.

You just do not like the truth . Denying it is like putting your head in a hole and pretending nothing is going on . At least that way you don't see the vultures and wolves circling you
You sound as if you have first hand knowledge. Why the sudden focus on Australia? If they are so insignificant, why does it matter.

Do you know the Chinese bought Smithfield foods in USA. They are the biggest pork producers in USA. You never objected to that. How about the land they own and businesses in town? Yet still nothing. But Australia rates highly?
Makes no sense son.

I do not reply to people who encourage ascts of terror and hate crimes such as burning churches , they are scum bags and sub human scum with no respect for themself or others.

I do not reply to people who encourage ascts of terror and hate crimes such as burning churches , they are scum bags and sub human scum with no respect for themself or others.
I didn't ask you too so get off your sanctimonious high moral ground and act like a mature person.

You sound as if you have first hand knowledge. Why the sudden focus on Australia? If they are so insignificant, why does it matter.

Do you know the Chinese bought Smithfield foods in USA. They are the biggest pork producers in USA. You never objected to that. How about the land they own and businesses in town? Yet still nothing. But Australia rates highly?
Makes no sense son.
Here's how the Chinese have infiltrated the usa financial system.

Imagine if they asked for their money back.

China has steadily accumulated U.S. Treasury securities over the last few decades. As of October 2021, the Asian nation owns $1.065 trillion, or about 3.68%, of the $28.9 trillion U.S. national debt, which is more than any other foreign country except Japan.

Comrade. Youd better become more resourceful about things you know nothing about. Personal opinions mean nothing. Its evidence which is taken seriously.

I do not engage in conversations with people who endorse acts of terror or hate crimes .
It hurts when you open your mouth and know nothing. You should research before you embarrass yourself. Its not hard, even for an old guy.

Perhaps you should enquire rather than make a false statement.

I do not converse with morons who endorse hate crimes and terrorist acts, they are below me from a social satues and from a ethical and moral point also . A waste of skin, .

Werbung:
I do not converse with morons who endorse hate crimes and terrorist acts, they are below me from a social satues and from a ethical and moral point also . A waste of skin, .
Copped a little spray from admin I suggest. Frustration got over the top after I baited you far too often.

Back