How did life start ?

the annoying thing

Was it in a primordial tidal pool or perhaps a volcanic vent , was it just a random coincidental event that just happened to have all the ingredients for life, a mix of carbon hydrogen nitrogen oxygen Sulphur calcium iron zinc sodium water among others that just happened to for Amino acids and proteins and other including a membrane of sorts or was it DNA and or RNA from another planet hitching a ride on a asteroid .
Add in some heat and light and a little lighting you might get life . Again you might try and fail 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 times in a row. There's no true knowledge of how it started or did it get a boost perhaps . People often use the word god and some bitterly deny he exists. Fact is no one know how life got started , and what we refer to as god could be ? we really do not know now do we. A alien on earth 200,000 years ago would indeed be a god or there could be a real god or we could just be a simple coincidental event. No one really knows. We have combined water oxygen methane ammonia and hydrogen in a test tube with a electric arc and created Amnio acids with out which life can not exist as we know it . All those things existed on earth for billions of years .

Werbung:
Was it in a primordial tidal pool or perhaps a volcanic vent , was it just a random coincidental event that just happened to have all the ingredients for life, a mix of carbon hydrogen nitrogen oxygen Sulphur calcium iron zinc sodium water among others that just happened to for Amino acids and proteins and other including a membrane of sorts or was it DNA and or RNA from another planet hitching a ride on a asteroid .
Add in some heat and light and a little lighting you might get life . Again you might try and fail 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 times in a row. There's no true knowledge of how it started or did it get a boost perhaps . People often use the word god and some bitterly deny he exists. Fact is no one know how life got started , and what we refer to as god could be ? we really do not know now do we. A alien on earth 200,000 years ago would indeed be a god or there could be a real god or we could just be a simple coincidental event. No one really knows. We have combined water oxygen methane ammonia and hydrogen in a test tube with a electric arc and created Amnio acids with out which life can not exist as we know it . All those things existed on earth for billions of years .
What I know and can be supported because there is no evidence, is some silly creator did not do it.

I strongly suspect it cannot yet be proven exactly how it started but the science explanation is the most plausible. It could have come here on comets but entry heat would kill it.

It's hard for people to think the evolution of us from a single cell happened but it's not impossible. It's also not by chance we are where we are today. Evolution is a fact regardless of what a silly book says. So from that, something was bound to develop and here we are.

Our ancestry can be easily traced to common elements throughout the cosmos. That of course is evidence that stars at the edge of the universe were once a lot closer and the big bang, although very difficult for the believers and ignorant to understand, is the most likely.

The God thing is a non starter.

What I know and can be supported because there is no evidence, is some silly creator did not do it.

I strongly suspect it cannot yet be proven exactly how it started but the science explanation is the most plausible. It could have come here on comets but entry heat would kill it.

It's hard for people to think the evolution of us from a single cell happened but it's not impossible. It's also not by chance we are where we are today. Evolution is a fact regardless of what a silly book says. So from that, something was bound to develop and here we are.

Our ancestry can be easily traced to common elements throughout the cosmos. That of course is evidence that stars at the edge of the universe were once a lot closer and the big bang, although very difficult for the believers and ignorant to understand, is the most likely.

The God thing is a non starter.
read this Boris your lack of scientific chemical knowledge needs brushed up on, Im sure I have mentioned I have some experience with chemicals and have some knowledge of chemical compounds and reactions from when I worked for company that made experimental compounds.
https://www.sciencenews.org/article/all-of-the-bases-in-dna-and-rna-have-now-been-found-in-meteorites

and here is come more information for you Boris

Last edited:
read this Boris your lack of scientific chemical knowledge needs brushed up on, Im sure I have mentioned I have some experience with chemicals and have some knowledge of chemical compounds and reactions from when I worked for company that made experimental compounds.
https://www.sciencenews.org/article/all-of-the-bases-in-dna-and-rna-have-now-been-found-in-meteorites

and here is come more information for you Boris

You should read what I said. I covered both those issues and have not changed my mind.

Your knowledge of chemicals is irrelevant to evolution.

You should read what I said. I covered both those issues and have not changed my mind.

Your knowledge of chemicals is irrelevant to evolution.
Yes it is relevant as I firmly believe life probably started from a chemical soup of sorts and formed the first single cell life form on the planet which eventually morphed into a multi cell life form.
Simply put it would take a amazing chain of the right substances coming together with the right conditions to create life.
I am open to any theory . Im not trying to change your mind or anyone's. Merely talking about the possiblity of how life got started here.
You see in the end were all guessing as no one really knows the answer .

Yes it is relevant as I firmly believe life probably started from a chemical soup of sorts and formed the first single cell life form on the planet which eventually morphed into a multi cell life form.
Simply put it would take a amazing chain of the right substances coming together with the right conditions to create life.
I am open to any theory . Im not trying to change your mind or anyone's. Merely talking about the possiblity of how life got started here.
You see in the end were all guessing as no one really knows the answer .
Science is not guessing anything. They investigate them test it. No guessing involved. What I do know is there was no silly creator involved.

Science is not guessing anything. They investigate them test it. No guessing involved. What I do know is there was no silly creator involved.
Ok boris I support science but the issue is there is not definite answer on how life started or why . So a person with a open mind should be smart enough to entertaining all possibilities . Now your opinion of science
They investigate them test it. well that's true but science has no clue how life started only several different theory's of which I spoke of some of them.
You see science goes back and forth some think the big bang started the universe and all matter came from a infinite small highly condensed speck . that eventually more or less expanded at more then the speed of light and is still expanding yet some inn science do not belive it some think there are multiverse universes and even others believe indifferent dimensions . As I wasn't around 14.5 or more billion years ago I can not say for sure. Science is like a opinion inn some areas people have been wondering how life go started for thousands of years I would guess . And it has no answer to that question and other.
So indeed they are guessing as not one has produced life as of yet . I am merely saying that Life here may or may not of had help from a a being and what that being is I have no clue its a guess just as a theory is a guess .
There are numerus theory's on how not only did the universe form but on how life started. There are more or less 7 major theory's * if you add a god to it . heres a short list of theory's so you tell me which one is right you see science has failed to figure that out

And the big bang theroy has yet to be proven that the universe came from nothing . Some things science can not answer so one would be smart to consider all possibility's .You think Im trying to challenge you or change your mind Im not as I can no more tell you what happened then you can tell me and clearly I happen to believe there are multiple ways it could of happened . Im not saying you are wrong or right but only suggesting you have a open mind to the possibility's .
I just tend to think it was a amazing chain of events .

Any way Boris you go ahead and believe what ever you like about how life started or didn't start .I think it started in a chemical soup that's was next to impossible odds of occuring .
I accept the possiblity it could of started otherwise

Ok boris I support science but the issue is there is not definite answer on how life started or why . So a person with a open mind should be smart enough to entertaining all possibilities . Now your opinion of science

You see science goes back and forth some think the big bang started the universe and all matter came from a infinite small highly condensed speck . that eventually more or less expanded at more then the speed of light and is still expanding yet some inn science do not belive it some think there are multiverse universes and even others believe indifferent dimensions . As I wasn't around 14.5 or more billion years ago I can not say for sure. Science is like a opinion inn some areas people have been wondering how life go started for thousands of years I would guess . And it has no answer to that question and other.
So indeed they are guessing as not one has produced life as of yet . I am merely saying that Life here may or may not of had help from a a being and what that being is I have no clue its a guess just as a theory is a guess .
There are numerus theory's on how not only did the universe form but on how life started. There are more or less 7 major theory's * if you add a god to it . heres a short list of theory's so you tell me which one is right you see science has failed to figure that out

And the big bang theroy has yet to be proven that the universe came from nothing . Some things science can not answer so one would be smart to consider all possibility's .You think Im trying to challenge you or change your mind Im not as I can no more tell you what happened then you can tell me and clearly I happen to believe there are multiple ways it could of happened . Im not saying you are wrong or right but only suggesting you have a open mind to the possibility's .
I just tend to think it was a amazing chain of events .
You're a godbotherer.
Good luck with that.

You're a godbotherer.
Good luck with that.
Lol sorry boris I am not I simply acknowledge the fact I can not prove any theory about how life started.I can not say if there is or is not a god involved or a alien or a amazing chances of chemicals becoming life.
As far as I know we were seeded here by aliens many millions if not billions of years ago.
Lots of possibilities yet no real answers .

Lol sorry boris I am not I simply acknowledge the fact I can not prove any theory about how life started.I can not say if there is or is not a god involved or a alien or a amazing chances of chemicals becoming life.
As far as I know we were seeded here by aliens many millions if not billions of years ago.

How do you know that and where's your evidence?

Lots of possibilities yet no real answers .

Boris please try to comprehend this. I dont know there are 7 different general accepted theory that are popular then add in god or aliens you have the top 9 .
But the religious one is many from different cultures far more then the science ones . I honestly can say I do not know which of many is right or even the combination of 2 or more is right.
Fact from legend can often be interwoven .
I lean towards the different science explanations but can not rule out other possible combinations or single events.
No one on the planet can say for certain how we came to be Boris.
Im not trying to change your mind but expand it but not in a Timothy Leary type way but a we do not know for sure.

Boris please try to comprehend this. I dont know there are 7 different general accepted theory that are popular then add in god or aliens you have the top 9 .
But the religious one is many from different cultures far more then the science ones . I honestly can say I do not know which of many is right or even the combination of 2 or more is right.
Fact from legend can often be interwoven .
I lean towards the different science explanations but can not rule out other possible combinations or single events.
No one on the planet can say for certain how we came to be Boris.
Im not trying to change your mind but expand it but not in a Timothy Leary type way but a we do not know for sure.
I'd be surprised if you have knowledge of anything regarding science.
Rabbit on with your bullshit for all care. I'll follow the science of today.

I put the following in the prompt of an AI program:

Please attempt to falsify, or verify, or qualify, the following statement:

Ai guy: Assuming infinity, all that is possible is inevitable.

AI program's response:

This statement is a philosophical one that can be seen as an expression of determinism. In philosophy, determinism is the belief that all events, including human actions, are ultimately determined by causes and laws of nature, and therefore cannot be changed. In that sense, if we assume infinity, it could be argued that all possible outcomes must inevitably occur, given enough time and the right conditions.

However, this statement is also open to interpretation and can be challenged from different philosophical perspectives, such as free will, quantum mechanics, and chaos theory, which suggest that the future is not completely predetermined and that there is a degree of uncertainty and unpredictability in the universe.

In conclusion, the statement "Assuming infinity, all that is possible is inevitable" is a debatable one and depends on one's philosophical stance on determinism and free will.

Well, annoying thing, I tried my best to explain life in a simple expression, (I'm no philosopher or scientist, just an average bloke) and it's debatable, but I still think I'm right.

Werbung:
I put the following in the prompt of an AI program:

Please attempt to falsify, or verify, or qualify, the following statement:

Ai guy: Assuming infinity, all that is possible is inevitable.

AI program's response:

This statement is a philosophical one that can be seen as an expression of determinism. In philosophy, determinism is the belief that all events, including human actions, are ultimately determined by causes and laws of nature, and therefore cannot be changed. In that sense, if we assume infinity, it could be argued that all possible outcomes must inevitably occur, given enough time and the right conditions.

However, this statement is also open to interpretation and can be challenged from different philosophical perspectives, such as free will, quantum mechanics, and chaos theory, which suggest that the future is not completely predetermined and that there is a degree of uncertainty and unpredictability in the universe.

In conclusion, the statement "Assuming infinity, all that is possible is inevitable" is a debatable one and depends on one's philosophical stance on determinism and free will.

Well, annoying thing, I tried my best to explain life in a simple expression, (I'm no philosopher or scientist, just an average bloke) and it's debatable, but I still think I'm right.
Ignore him. He's a self assessed know all.

Back